Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Is it my imagination or are things a little quiet today?

tout dépends des horaires: beaucoup d'appartement dorment encore ou se réveillent à peine, pas grand chose d'intéressant. et puis il y a beaucoup de membres aux états-unis, et il est actuellement 8 heures 30 sur la cote Est, et je crois 11 heure 30 sur la cote Ouest, donc un peu tôt encore!!!

everything depends schedules: many apartments are still asleep or awake ago, not much interesting. and then there are many members in the United States, and is currently 8:30 on the East Coast, and I think 11 hours 30 on the West Coast, so a little early again !!! ;)

les filles ont vraiment l'air de s'ennuyer,faudrait faire venir 1 ou 2 hommes dans cet appartement pour mettre un peu plus d'animation,

voir des filles vivrent entre elles,çà devient vraiment lassant à la longue surtout quand ils se passent rien du tout et ont rien à faire de leur journée

What you fail to realize is that these girls will be going out tomorrow night or the next to reenact everything they watched tonight.  They will make a boat load of money and have their brains screwed out of their minds.  Watch and see if I'm correct.  Do you really believe the trips that Danaya and Adele make outside the apartment are for spas and fun?  Don't kid yourself, these girls are pros and it's obvious!

Was only put off by Danaya's period!