Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

IN THAT BIG FAT SEXY ASS THAT SHE HAS,GOOD EVENING GENTLEMEN :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

It's a human garbage disposal, OMG i could not have raised that girl she would put me in the poor house. Where does dhe put it all ? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OH LOOK EVERYBODY,,MASHA IS MASTURATING AGAIN FOR THE 5 BILLIONTH TIME THIS MONTH,,,,DOES ANYONE EVEN WATCH HER BATE ANYMORE..........ADELE HAS TAKEN OVER FROM ILONA WITH THE NUDITY,,,REMEMBER HOW CONSERVATIVE SHE WAS WHEN SHE FIRST ARRIVED,,NOW LOOK AT HER NOW,,,PUSSY EVERYWHERE :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

OUR LITTLE ADELE IS ALL GROWN UP,NOW ALL SHE HAS TO DO NOW IS LOSE THAT RED NIGHTGOWN FOR THE NEXT 48 HOURS AND THEN SHE WILL HAVE GRADUATED TO THE NEXT LEVEL :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Elle regarde un match de football  de la champion's leaugue

çà doit être le match dynamo kiev vs manchester city et vu que kiev est entrain de perdre et que adele est surement ukrainienne

et bien elle se venge sur la nourriture

OH LOOK EVERYBODY,,MASHA IS MASTURATING AGAIN FOR THE 5 BILLIONTH TIME THIS MONTH,,,,DOES ANYONE EVEN WATCH HER BATE ANYMORE..........ADELE HAS TAKEN OVER FROM ILONA WITH THE NUDITY,,,REMEMBER HOW CONSERVATIVE SHE WAS WHEN SHE FIRST ARRIVED,,NOW LOOK AT HER NOW,,,PUSSY EVERYWHERE :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

OUR LITTLE ADELE IS ALL GROWN UP,NOW ALL SHE HAS TO DO NOW IS LOSE THAT RED NIGHTGOWN FOR THE NEXT 48 HOURS AND THEN SHE WILL HAVE GRADUATED TO THE NEXT LEVEL

Everything like in a bad imitation (Candlelight in the bathroom, nude dance before the mirror and on the bed), but she is not Ilona. ... I thought you do not like this kind of show.  ???

I hope that they will soon fill the vacant space. There is clearly some kind of lack in the apartment, even with Danaya in the apartment.

Adele is getting ready to leave :hi: :hi:

Damn I wanted for her to stay at home :welcome: :welcome:

The work (half naked show and nude bath) is done.  ::) ...  :lmao: ... Now it's time for a little fun. Of course, not in the apartment.