Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

and, as a newbee, that's what makes this forum interesting and unique.  All opinions should be respected for what they are...opinions.  As soon as someone starts telling someone what to think or what their opinion should be, we run into difficulty.  I for one like the variety of opinions but, keep it nice and not personal.

you are not alone happyman.  enough bubbles have been burst in the last few weeks from this room to fill up an ocean. and yet...we keep coming back in hopes that today is the day!  at least in my case, age does not equal wisdom!

[/iquote]  I'm with you all the way there Dana. I just wonder when age and wisdom will ever equate !

I ALREADY SAID IT IN MY COMMENT ALREADY,,,NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS APARTMENT PEOPLE WILL BE COMPLAINING TO RLC,,,AND WILL BE BITCHING ON CC DAY IN DAY OUT,,,,I SHOULD KNOW I'VE BEEN HERE TO SEE IT ALL,,,,,LET ME SAY IT AGAIN,,,,THERE ARE ALWAYS GOING TO BE COMPLAINTS NO MATTER WHAT,,,IT'S JUST THE WAY THINGS ARE AND WILL EVER BE PERIOD.

IT'S AMAZING TO ME HOW PEOPLE CAN GO FROM BEING PRAISED AND EVERYBODY IS RIDING THE DANAYA,ILONA,ADELE,ANNA,IRMA,LAYLA,AND COUNTLESS OTHERS TRAIN,,,BUT AS SOON AS THESE GIRLS SETTLE IN AND GET A JOB OR A LIFE OUTSIDE THE APARTMENT,,,THE ANGRY MOB COMES OUT AND START DEMANDING THAT THEY GET THROWN OUT AND BURNT AT THE STAKE....

AND WHILE YOU ARE AT IT,,MAYBE YOU ALL SHOULD THROW EVERY LAST PHOTO AND YOUR COMPUTERS THAT HAVE THE GIRLS ON THEM IN THE FIRE TOO.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A MONTH GO BY WITHOUT PEOPLE SAYING,,,,,"GET RID OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTIONS" OR "COMPLAIN TO RLC" OR THIS "APARTMENT IS GOING TO GET SHUT DOWN",,,,,ETC ETC ETC,,,,,,,5 YEARS OF ALL THIS DRAMA AND NOTHING IS,,,OR WILL EVER CHANGE BOTH ON CC AND ON RLC PERIOD.

Creo que el abonado que paga esta en su derecho de queja si siente que lo estafan, le toman el pelo, engañan, se rien-burlan de el como en la ultima semana estan haciendo estas dos chicas

I feel 'sad' really, because we have two awesom angel juicy girls here in this apartment (and on others with only girls, except carina sabrina that make me puke :puke:) and we didn't see any lesbian action at all.. Only few touches, hugs, and that's all.. Danaya is up to do some lesbian stuff (with Ilona if you remember all the time how she kept her 'busy' and with foul of passion to go for more), but they bring to her a girl like Adele who seems to doesn't like to go down!! I enter here in this awesom blog everyday and everynight to see if two girls make some love to each other (even a kiss) and nothing!! 'Shame' to RLC.. Give them orders to do something good :-\ :-\ :-\ :bang head: :bang head:

I feel 'sad' really, because we have two awesom angel juicy girls here in this apartment (and on others with only girls, except carina sabrina that make me puke :puke:) and we didn't see any lesbian action at all.. Only few touches, hugs, and that's all.. Danaya is up to do some lesbian stuff (with Ilona if you remember all the time how she kept her 'busy' and with foul of passion to go for more), but they bring to her a girl like Adele who seems to doesn't like to go down!! I enter here in this awesom blog everyday and everynight to see if two girls make some love to each other (even a kiss) and nothing!! 'Shame' to RLC.. Give them orders to do something good :-\ :-\ :-\ :bang head: :bang head:

people and there lesbian fantasy. sorry to tell you but there not even lesbian's 

I enter here in this awesom blog everyday and everynight to see if two girls make some love to each other (even a kiss) and nothing!! 'Shame' to RLC.. Give them orders to do something good

For the millionth time, these girls are not nor will they ever do anything sexual with each other. EVER!! And if you think RLC is going to make anyone have sex with one another, your best bet is to stop watching this apartment because like I've said countless times before, THESE GIRLS ARE NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING SEXUAL!!"

And as for the topic of people with differing opinions, I for one am tired of people acting as if because they're just stating their opinion, that it somehow makes them exempt from any kind of argument or criticism. You're posting on a public forum, it's natural and should be obvious that some people are not going to like what you have to say. Granted that people should be more respectful when disagreeing with others instead of downright calling someone names like some people here tend to do because that just shows a lack of maturity, but people really should grow a set of balls and stop acting all girly just because someone disagrees with them.

I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU PUT  :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: WHEN YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU WERE MAKING  STATEMENT,,,,AND THE FACT THAT I ALSO JUST MADE A STATEMENT THE WAY YOU DID,,,,YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SOMEONE READS OR INTERPRETS WHAT ANOTHER PERSON IS SAYING AND GETS IT COMPLETELY WRONG,,,,AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY I USE EMOTICONS IN ALL MY COMMENTS BECAUSE PEOPLE CAN NEVER TELL IF YOU ARE ANGRY,HAPPY OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF EMOTION IF THEIR COMMENTS ARE NOT ACCOMPANIED BY AN EMOJI.......OR MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE STARTED OUT MY COMMENT BY SAYING "THESTA I AGREE WITH YOUR STATEMENT 100%",,,,,,,BECAUSE I QUOTED YOU AND ADDED MY OWN TAKE ON THINGS,,,,,BUT I GUESS THAT THE :soapbox: :soapbox: IN YOUR COMMENT MEANT YOU NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY ABOUT THE "MASS EXODUS OF PEOPLE" AND THE PART THAT I HIGHLIGHTED WITH YOU SAYING THAT WHEN 1 OR 2 GIRLS SHOW UP THESE TWO ARE GOING TO GO TO THE REALM OF THE FORGOTTEN PASS.

I just made statement of facts that we, the long term members have seen many times, to both the girls apartment, and to others in other the apartments MIKE  :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox:

Yeah bro i am here to see some lesbian action.. Not dicks and fucking.. Only pussies to lick and kiss each other and of course some great female bodies!

le plus marrant, c'est que même si je ne suis pas pro sioniste, mais s'inscrire sur un forum avec un tel surnom, c'est de la folie!!! si vous étiez en France, vous seriez déjà inquiété par la justice!!! antisioniste, non mais je rêve là!!! 

The most funny is that even though I'm not pro Zionist, but to register on a forum with such a nickname, this is crazy !!! if you were in France, you are already worried by the justice !!! Zionist, but I dream not there !!! ;D ;D ;D :screwy: :screwy: :lmao: :lmao:

HEY GIRLS MIKEY HERE,,,YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR ASSES DON'T STAY HOME AND DO LESBIAN SHIT,,,,IT MAKES AN ENTIRE FORUM FULL OF HORNEY ASS MEN ACT LIKE FOOLS TOWARDS EACH OTHER,,WE ARE OVER HERE YELLING AND SCREAMING AT EACH OTHER OVER SOME MINOR BULLSHIT,,,,,,,,,,,AIN'T NOTHING WORSE THAN FUCKING BLUEBALLS TO MAKE FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS TURN ON EACH OTHER ON HERE.

WHEN THERE IS NOTHING ON THE SCREEN TO SEE,IT MAKES EVERYONE TURN AROUND AND START PAYING ATTENTION TO THE GUY SITTING NEXT TO HIM AND ALSO TO EVERYBODY ELSE IN THE AUDIENCE,,,,,,I BET IF THE GIRLS WERE HERE SUCKING ON TITTIES AND PLAYING WITH THEIR PUSSIES WE WOULDN'T BE FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER RIGHT NOW :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :poke: :poke: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: