Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Sugarbonnie and K&K is the place to be, the girls apartment is just a place eat, sleep, and take shower. The mass exodus is almost complete, once on top of RLC and now near the bottom.  :curse: :curse: :curse:

Hummmmm, looks like the girls are tailgating again :yes: :yes: :yes:getting ready for another night enjoying the Barcelona night life :yes: :yes: :yes:

They again invited to a party tonight.

Well Yury they could say no, and party with us, but they choose not to. Like I have always said you have to make choices, sometimes we make the right ones, and sometimes we make the wrong ones, but no matter what we have to live with choices we make.  :yikes: :headache:

Well Yury they could say no, and party with us, but they choose not to. Like I have always said you have to make choices, sometimes we make the right ones, and sometimes we make the wrong ones, but no matter what we have to live with choices we make.  :yikes: :headache: well if it comes to the money  stay home and look at phone and computers  or go out and enjoy the night life  and make some doe? Heck u bet I would rather enjoy and make money some how

So do we think Danaya was talking to Ilona last night? It certainly looks like it could be her, especially in the second picture. And the way they were flirting and laughing, with Danaya not ashamed to show her nude body, it makes sense. But why then would she disappear into the laundry room? Ilona is not exactly a secret here!

Maybe there was more she wanted to show in the laundry room and not in her own room.

Well Yury they could say no, and party with us, but they choose not to. Like I have always said you have to make choices, sometimes we make the right ones, and sometimes we make the wrong ones, but no matter what we have to live with choices we make.  :yikes: :headache:

They 'could' say No but, based on past behaviors, would we really expect them to??  I didn't want to believe that Danaya was as selfish as Adele but either she is or just can't say No to Adele any better than she could to Ilona.  Why would we expect them to recognize any obligation they should have to those that have paid for that nice apartment they are 'kind of' living in?  They are, quite simply, taking advantage of  everyone...they are....Selfish. There is just so much that is wrong with this whole situation but, others have suggested similar disbelief to no avail.  Nothing good will come of this room and, RLC appears to care less than the girls.  Again...just my opinion..perhaps right on...perhaps misguided.  Night all!

Maybe there was more she wanted to show in the laundry room and not in her own room.

Well that was my thought too, but I didn't want to put it into words as I find it annoying! I honestly don't mind the girls going out all the time, it's what I'd be doing in their position, but what really winds me up is the hiding in apartment. I don't think the girls have any obligation to be home all the time like some people do, but I do find it disrespectful to deliberately hide from us when they are in the apartment

Well that was my thought too, but I didn't want to put it into words as I find it annoying! I honestly don't mind the girls going out all the time, it's what I'd be doing in their position, but what really winds me up is the hiding in apartment. I don't think the girls have any obligation to be home all the time like some people do, but I do find it disrespectful to deliberately hide from us when they are in the apartment

I agree..  I don't mean to come across as suggesting they 'never' go out...of course, we all would.  But, lately, it seems they hardly ever stay at the apartment.  We don't really get to see them interact much...

I do not care about the hiding in the laundry room thing. I know it bother you guy's but if she want's privacy let her but what I heard from downstair's when she was in the laundryroom all I herd was talking.

I do not care about the hiding in the laundry room thing. I know it bother you guy's but if she want's privacy let her but what I heard from downstair's when she was in the laundryroom all I herd was talking.

Yes you're probably right that they were just talking, but then why hide? The reason I find the hiding in the laundry room annoying, but not the going out, is that when they are out of the apartment I know I'm not missing anything - sure they may be getting banged by a different guy every night, but I don't care because there's no way to see it!

When they hide in the laundry room, it annoys me because the girls know that the viewers want to see them - that's why the website exists in the first place - but they make an active choice to stop us seeing them, which goes against the very ethos of a voyeur site.

I'll admit it was much worse when Ilona was there, especially the one time that Ilona, Anna and Irma (or was it Layla?) were all in lingerie and dispapeared into the laundry room to take photos of each other. What made that worse was that Ilona came out of the laundry room and closed Irma and Anna's bedroom doors, so that no cameras could see or hear into the hallway at all. That was the first time I suspected that the laundry room was being abused for more than just personal phonecalls. Remember Ilona used to spend 7 or 8 hours a day in there at one point!

Yes you're probably right that they were just talking, but then why hide? The reason I find the hiding in the laundry room annoying, but not the going out, is that when they are out of the apartment I know I'm not missing anything - sure they may be getting banged by a different guy every night, but I don't care because there's no way to see it!

When they hide in the laundry room, it annoys me because the girls know that the viewers want to see them - that's why the website exists in the first place - but they make an active choice to stop us seeing them, which goes against the very ethos of a voyeur site.

I'll admit it was much worse when Ilona was there, especially the one time that Ilona, Anna and Irma (or was it Layla?) were all in lingerie and dispapeared into the laundry room to take photos of each other. What made that worse was that Ilona came out of the laundry room and closed Irma and Anna's bedroom doors, so that no cameras could see or hear into the hallway at all. That was the first time I suspected that the laundry room was being abused for more than just personal phonecalls. Remember Ilona used to spend 7 or 8 hours a day in there at one point!

yes I do agree with you on the Ilona part