Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

On the plus side, we all know from past experience that this apartment can go from zero to hero within a couple of days.

Let's hope that these two ladies leave for home soon and some fresh new hotties take their place.

:yes:

On the plus side, we all know from past experience that this apartment can go from zero to hero within a couple of days.

Let's hope that these two ladies leave for home soon and some fresh new hotties take their place.

Absolutely, although I do still like Adele a lot! She may not show much but she seems very natural, she isn't nervious about the cameras like Danaya seems to be, she likes to have fun and she's gorgeous! I think Danaya is maybe homesick, or there is something else bothering her, and as soon as that happens to a girl it spoils her for me, I like to see the girls having fun and Danaya doesn't seem to enjoy being in the apartment

As much as I would hate to see Danaya leave, I'm in total agreement with you

I would like to see these two ladies take it from zero to hero in a few days but i'm not living under the illusion that it will happen.  Short of that..yes...Time for RLC to send them home and bring in some new tenants who wish to fulfill the purpose of the voyeur apartment!

ok every one here it is .when I saw the video  of Ilona surprises Irma in the shower. I compared faces with the young lady on the tablet. and yes  it is Ilona and if u noticed also she had her earphone buds in so u couldn't hear her voice I don't think anted to have us know it was her but that face expression tells it all .

ok every one here it is .when I saw the video  of Ilona surprises Irma in the shower. I compared faces with the young lady on the tablet. and yes  it is Ilona and if u noticed also she had her earphone buds in so u couldn't hear her voice I don't think anted to have us know it was her but that face expression tells it all .

thank you now we know

Danaya is but the much more active. But Adele always right back blocks, so no sparkling games can emerge. It must be possible by RLC and wanted to find an open-minded girl for the group. It is high time. Then Danaya is determined, what they could only suggest. Perhaps would be Adele then also take leave. But just wait take us forward a step. And as both home to send a first step is no solution at all.