Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

That's how Danaya developed big boobs; by blowing up balloons! Isn't that nice of her to give Adele a good homecoming. I hope Adele rewards her handsomely tonight and I don't mean by taking her out to the clubs and getting her wrecked!

Danaya has found ballons bigger than her boobs  :lmao:

Danaya_ballons.png

If there are any in here with a balloon fetish likely have the time of their lifes right not (sadly Balloon fetish is a real thing, google it, never laughed harder when I saw a video of a guy getting orgasms when they blew up).

But to each their own, or what they say. I don't mind weird fetishes, as long as it doesn't hurt other people than them self. But when their open about it, it should also be aloud to laugh by the weirdness.

danaya est quand même une gentille fille, qui a toujours une attention pour ses amies!!! les bougies pour l'anniversaire d'ilona, et maintenant un bouquet de ballons pour le retour de adèle!!!!

Danaya's still a nice girl, who always pay attention to her friends !!! candles for the birthday of ilona, and now a bunch of balloons for the return of adèle !!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :) :)

Just because a girl works with multiple modeling agencies, that doesn't change my theory. I'm saying that, while they are working with the specific agency that has some kind of agreement with RLC, that would be when they would be potential tenants (depending on the length of the specific modeling project they are a part of).

Also, only the models that are currently involved with that agency will be placed in the apartment. The reasoning would be that the agency would want to make sure that they had a room for certain girls they are working with. The only way they could guarantee that would be if they could control who becomes a tenant.

It's just a theory, but nothing else makes sense to me as to why RLC wouldn't continually have a "waiting list" of girls that are dying to jump on that free apartment deal in Barcelona.

It seems to me that the RLC picks up the tenants of the apartment on the recommendations of the girls themselves. Latest girls know each other. They had known each before the RLC project (They were familiar in Ukraine). And all of them are occupied by one business (but in different companies). They do not appear here as models. They are resting. Danae says plainly that she is now a rest and then continue to work in Ukraine.

They are familiar on the work. And invite each other to this apartment.

СпаÑибо ДанÑ, что вы перемеÑтили вешалку на балконе, так что мы видели лучше

Thanks Danya that you moved hanger on the balcony, so we can seen you better

СпаÑибо Noldus, что Ñкономишь моё времÑ.

Thank Noldus, which saves my time.  :D :D :D