Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

The apartment the way it now you got nudity just about all day.

If Nora was still in command of the ship with her guiding presence. There would be no such nudity at all except when showering and bed.

So having them removed from the equation brought a little bit better benefits to the apartment. Not much better though.

All these girls do when they wake up is Shower, Feed their face, put on some make up and sit around on the sofa or bed staring at a phone all day.  Not very good entertainment.

I rummaged in archives, looked old records and concluded that the earlier was roughly the same as now. Now, it seems, even more of the naked body.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I rummaged in archives, looked old records and concluded that the earlier was roughly the same as now. Now, it seems, even more of the naked body.

I wasn't in here then but, it seems those of us that came along later were 'ruined' by anna, irma, ilona who just happened to have so much fun in the apartment!

This is quite an angry post but I'm not going to swear just  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Here we go again. I really hoped this nonsense would stop and why I come over to the 2Ks thread because the girls who after all under far more control by RLC than in other apartment continually get stick. I posted that when the 2Ks came back that these girls should be left alone but you just don't. In fact for an apartment you all find boring you never shut up about it.

I stated my case that the 2Ks seemed to go through the same daily routine every day and eventually they bored me senseless. They were cute with each other spent most of their time teasing, watching TV and eating watermelon - in fact being spectacularly inactive.

There were in fact complaints levelled before about the girls being in a great city like Barcelona and not going out. These 2 go out and get criticised for it probably by the same people. Adele and Danaya had a long discussion last night. I don't know what it was about but it seemed a lot more serious then anything I saw from the 2Ks when they were here.

And of course they get naked which the 2Ks almost never did. When you say it's not about nudity it's about girls being sweet then go and watch a chick flick!

Let's go on to Anna while we are here. She was a sweet girl but hardly even noticed before Irma, having had difficulty with Ilona, suddenly took an interest in her and then overnight she suddenly became interesting. Ilona whose behaviour has filled and fueled page after page of discussion was seen as boring because of the Miss Laptop thing but when she came to life she thoroughly entertained with over the top reactions to absolutely everything.

You should all be glad these 2 girls go out so it doesn't distract you from your 2Ks worship! 

Wow!  If I didn't know better, I would think these girls are your daughters.

Although you have obviously been here a long time, I'm surprised that you are. It's like the old line "I'm surprised your still single". This is a discussion board. Definition = discuss the subject matter. As long as the discussion doesn't insult the girls, or put them in danger, all is open for comments.

Each one of us has a right to say we like something or we don't. Each one of us has the right to comment on whether we feel we're getting out money's worth or not. And each one of us has the right to disagree. And we also have the right to change our minds.

What we don't have is the right to criticize each other for our opinions. To insult our intelligence by telling us what we should think, or how we should think it.

This thread was going just fine until you jumped-the-shark and start telling us what idiots we are and how mad you are.

Chill out! This is a discussion board - not an argument board. We all are paying the same amount and we all have the same rights. Just because we start chatting about which apts. we like the best and which we would like to see flushed isn't reason to condemn us.

We're just like you - trying to have a good time and enjoying talking about it.

I think something needs to be said as well. It's not like we are waiting around for sex all the time. We all enjoy that, of course, but that's not the primary reason that makes a good apartment. Interactions, nudity at times, playfullness, discussions, company, parties, watching TV, and a multitude of daily life activities. To put it shortly, VARIATION. When an apartment falls into a routine that contains fewer variations, it become boring. Even if an apartment had sex 24/7, it would eventually get boring. At this point, Danaya and Adele Eat, Sleep, go to Clubs (apt empty), and walk around naked. They are beautiful girls, but we can see "naked" in a thousand places. We need variation to make things worth watching.

True, it's not just about the sex, but it's also not just about everything except sex. It's about Real Life.

I do not think that 24/7 sex is the goal for any apartment. ... But even the normal (1-2 times sex a week; see results below) would be more than outstanding for this apartment (and the apartment of K&K), because they seams to have no sex at all. Since the girls are also often out and are used to be boring when there are "at home" i can not see any advantages to the situation before the restart. Ultimately, it's become even worse, as it now seems all the girls are teasing only without any exception (this was not the case in the past) and this apartment also lack a girl like Nora who really has lived in this apartment. :(

Results (in average) of a study of Durex (condom manufacturer :) ): 

Age between 35 and 40:  112 times sex a year

Age between 25 and 34: 108  times sex a year

Age between 16 and 20:  90 times sex a year

"We don't have the right to criticize each other for our opinions" - well I see you are firmly in favour of free speech  :lmao: :lmao:

Did I call you or anyone else here an idiot in that post? Don't think so!

I am not telling what you should think ... BTW even that's not insulting anyone's intelligence either (you managed to get a few insults in yourself but I'll the slide) ... just being opinionated which I am.

What we don't have is the right to criticize each other for our opinions. To insult our intelligence by telling us what we should think, or how we should think it.

This thread was going just fine until you jumped-the-shark and start telling us what idiots we are and how mad you are.

Thanks for those figures. The figures for those in their early 20s are much much lower than I expected. There's such a contrast on RLC from N/B and M/S2 all the way down to P/L (despite recent improvement), M/S1 and D/D:

Which countries was that survey carried out in?

True, it's not just about the sex, but it's also not just about everything except sex. It's about Real Life.

I do not think that 24/7 sex is the goal for any apartment. ... But even the normal (1-2 times sex a week; see results below) would be more than outstanding for this apartment (and the apartment of K&K), because they seams to have no sex at all. Since the girls are also often out and are used to be boring when there are "at home" i can not see any advantages to the situation before the restart. Ultimately, it's become even worse, as it now seems all the girls are teasing only without any exception (this was not the case in the past) and this apartment also lack a girl like Nora who really has lived in this apartment. :(

Results (in average) of a study of Durex (condom manufacturer :) ): 

Age between 35 and 40:  112 times sex a year

Age between 25 and 34: 108  times sex a year

Age between 16 and 20:  90 times sex a year

"We don't have the right to criticize each other for our opinions" - well I see you are firmly in favour of free speech  :lmao: :lmao:

Did I call you or anyone else here an idiot in that post? Don't think so!

I am not telling what you should think ... BTW even that's not insulting anyone's intelligence either (you managed to get a few insults in yourself but I'll the slide) ... just being opinionated which I am.

LOL. If your looking for an argument to prove your point, you won't get it from me. As I said, this is a discussion board, not an argument board. I believe most who read my post understood that posting opinions about the apartments is welcome. Even disagreeing with those opinions is welcome - but expressing anger at those opinions and going as far as mentioning you would refrain from swearing is an insult. Period.

It really isn't! Perhaps you are a member of the younger generation who confuses disagreement with disrespect?

Let that be the end of the matter, unless you find that's an insult.

expressing anger at those opinions and going as far as mentioning you would refrain from swearing is an insult. Period.

It really isn't! Perhaps you are a member of the younger generation who confuses disagreement with disrespect?

Let that be the end of the matter, unless you find that's an insult.

I find being called young a compliment. Thank you :)