Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

CAN I GIVE MY OPINION AGAIN,,,I REALLY WANT TO FUCK ADELE IN THE SAME POSITION THAT DANAYA WAS JUST DRY HUMPING HER IN,,,DAMN I WANNA FUCK ADELE'S SWEET SWEET PUSSY,,,,AND THEN CUM ALL OVER DANAYA'S BIG TITTIES :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:Shot15788.png

Shot15783.png

Shot15784.png

Shot15785.png

Shot15786.png

Shot15787.png

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

kiss.jpg

Can we have this picture in bigger view? Damn Danaya bite Adele's butcheeck??  :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: I think easly, if there was another angel girl and crazy like Danaya in this apartment, we will saw everyday lesbian action, for real!! :yeahbaby: Danaya was trying to seduce both of girls remember the teasing and flirting with Ilona!! We hope in the future ;)

So now we know that Danaya's mother knows about the apartment and the cameras etc, can we assume also that her mother knows the name of the website and can also see Danaya? If so that would explain why her behaviour is restrained. She clearly has no issue being naked in front of her mother as she always is when they speak on Skype, but nobody wants their parents to catch them jacking off which might explain why she hides her masturbation so much

dude for the last time they are not lesbians at all give it up

It's your opinion.. dude.. If you see normal a woman touching and playing with another woman like this with erotical and passionate way and these woman are not (even to think about) lesbians, then it is your problem.. I see with another way the things.. If you show these photos to all of your friends, they will say to you yeah 'something going on' so keep your opinion for you. For example if you saw in your real life two girls playing like that, you will say ohh its ok they just friends?  :screwy:

It's your opinion.. dude.. If you see normal a woman touching and playing with another woman like this with erotical and passionate way and these woman are not (even to think about) lesbians, then it is your problem.. I see with another way the things.. If you show these photos to all of your friends, they will say to you yeah 'something going on' so keep your opinion for you. For example if you saw in your real life two girls playing like that, you will say ohh its ok they just friends?  :screwy:

It's not opinion. It's fact. You're wrong. They are not lesbians. They ARE just friends. Get over it. Listen to people that have been watching this apartment a lot longer than you have.

sorry dude there body language is telling me  this NOT GAY AT ALL.

sorry dude there body language is telling me  this NOT GAY AT ALL.

I do agree with you that these girls are not lesbians, but I also would say that it is possible for two straight girls to hook up, after a few drinks maybe or just out of curiosity. I would say though that I certainly don't think D & A will hook up as they don't have particularly good chemistry, but if you get two straight girls in the right circumstances it's not impossible.

Look at Irma and Anna, Irma may have been bi but I'm pretty sure Anna was straight, however they still went pretty far together, and think about Kristy in the other apartment, Kitek translated when Kristy told Kami about the time she had sex with another girl (she told her that she was curious, but did not enjoy it very much and wouldn't do it again)

they play with the possibility it can happen something....that is a little different between the fact to be lesbian, because they are not. Anyway, it is impossible it can happen something one day, danaya exite so much,  so they can decide to play something. But real lesbian i doubt.

Sounds like a fine plan, although I'm less fussy about which hole  :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

CAN I GIVE MY OPINION AGAIN,,,I REALLY WANT TO FUCK ADELE IN THE SAME POSITION THAT DANAYA WAS JUST DRY HUMPING HER IN,,,DAMN I WANNA FUCK ADELE'S SWEET SWEET PUSSY,,,,AND THEN CUM ALL OVER DANAYA'S BIG TITTIES :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:Shot15788.png

After a cosy night in, a seductive bath together and playfulness in Adele's room, one thing is now crystal clear (if it wasn't already), there will never be any lesbian activities between these two while they co-exist in this apartment. Dayana might be bi or just curious but sadly she will never discover or fulfill her curiosity with Adele after tonight's experience.