Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

8 minutes ago, daily said:

go out again  1f914.png

very strange 

Yes Daily again they go out, and will be out all night again until the sun comes up, this is crazy, I really don't know why they maintenance the cameras, just so we could watch an empty apartment again.

They are just a couple of party girls, and nothing else in life matters to them right now. Nora oh Nora please come back and kick some Ukrainian ass.!!!!! Just like Sara and White, except they sleep and eat in the apartment, and take a shower there, other than that never home. Please we need some girls here that will be interesting again. ANNA and IRMA, ILONA where are you ????????? Unhappy and Unsatisfied. Thank god for some normal real life like K&K and the other apartments or this company would be out of Business, Bankrupt, Chapter 11, El dono. I like the other apartments and watch them far more than I watch this one now, it use to be I watched even before Penthouse "K" Sad it has come to this.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I tried to tell y'all but you just wouldn't listen LOL

You were correct!  too bad but...you were correct.  One new girl alone in this apartment would be better than these two absentee tenants!

• Upvote 1

Well this is going out of hand now. It`s not even fun evermore. These girls is just taking advantage of the good will of RLC and us pity premium payers!!!

When the other girls did it they got thrown out pretty quick but it seems like these two girls have some magic thing going!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

Here is the deal, I firmly believe that these girls are in tight with certain members of RLC and won't be leaving until their time is up.  I believe that one of the girls and I'm not going to say which, is responsible in a way to RLC that we don't get to see by cameras.  I'm purely speculating here folks but with some translations I've received from what has been said by these girls and the Skype calls, I feel pretty certain about it.  I'm not looking for a big debate here, just giving you a little food for thought.

About them going out tonight, it was a dead give away for me when they both made a decent dinner for themselves.  There will be lots of drinking tonight!

• Upvote 1

Still i feel very torn between thinking they are beutiful girls but at the same time i think it`s not good that they

take this advantage of being there by the good grace of us the paying members of RLC.

The other girls in this apt at least the last ones IRMA-ANNA had the good taste of staying in the apt most

of the time!!!!

16 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

Still i feel very torn between thinking they are beutiful girls but at the same time i think it`s not good that they

take this advantage of being there by the good grace of us the paying members of RLC.

The other girls in this apt at least the last ones IRMA-ANNA had the good taste of staying in the apt most

of the time!!!!

I totally agree with you rockinvidde, that is one of the reasons have not subscribed again!  I'm all for the girls going out every now and then but what these girls have done would be totally unacceptable to me if I was a paying member.....hell, even if I was a paying member at the regular (sky high) price they want for a subscription!!  However, it's not the girls fault at all, it's RLC's fault for letting it happen!

• Upvote 4

I've also cancelled my subscription, think I have another month and a half left before it expires though. But I'm not doing it because I don't like the girls, I don't mind that they go out a lot because nothing happens when they're home anyway! It's just that the site has lost it's excitement for me.

I was spoiled when I joined, Ilona had just moved in and was still a lot of fun (before we all turned against her!) and then Irma moved in a few weeks later (my fav girl of all,) and then Anna, what a run! Danaya and Adele are lovely girls but I'm not interested in what they do any more, and I know there are other apartments but it's this one which drew me in and this will always be my 'favourite.'

• Upvote 5