Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

7 hours ago, Yury said:

Of course, it's great that they made a show. But the picture painted by them, me greatly confused. I long ago have not seen these pictures, even on walls and fences. Now I sit and think what it is: bad taste and bad manners of girls or direct mockery over subscribers - here's a dick for you for your 45 bucks.

You make a very good point about mockery regarding the cock could be symbolic. There is a gesture over here in UK using the middle finger stuck upwards meaning "f**k you". In hindsight and with the apt still being under maintenance, could this have been their swansong gesture prior to a departure? Time will tell !!

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

You make a very good point about mockery regarding the cock could be symbolic. There is a gesture over here in UK using the middle finger stuck upwards meaning "f**k you". In hindsight and with the apt still being under maintenance, could this have been their swansong gesture prior to a departure? Time will tell !!

If for some reason it was their swan song as you call it for departure, that would be the straw that broke the camels back with me and RLC!  I don't think that is the case here but if it was, I would never view RLC again if that's the way they treat their subscribers!!  These girls have way to much going on outside the apartment to not be back after the curtain rises!!  Too much money to make and friends to influence!!

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, mikeof26 said:

I do not understand who has taken it as a joke to us. Prefer to see them all day sleeping, glued to the mobile phone or outside of the apartment? That to me is a joke, but above all by the RLC! Which paint the naked body between them and everyone is all new!

• Upvote 1

I have a nasty feeling there's not going to be a new girl. Usually when the apartment goes down for maintainance and adds a new girl, her name appears after a couple of hours. It's been 6 hours or so and no new name