Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

In the water ?

Ok ... You got me. I did not know the answer. ... But ... mobile phone ... is fine for almost her full time in this apartment. :) ... I thought, I could take this risk one time. ;)

BTW, At the time of my answer she was on her mobile phone, for sure. :)

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

9 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Mr.Box, I'm not sure it's a guess but Is it possible she was rubbing herself and Danaya was helping by touching her breast ?  I can dream can't I ??

With the current cast, dreams are all we have. ... Even though I would never imagin that the two would do something together. They would need to have something serious when they are alone, first. I do not think that even such a thing is possible at all. ... Please keep in mind: This apartment seems to be teasing only. ... :( 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, MrBox said:

With the current cast, dreams are all we have. ... Even though I would never imagin that the two would do something together. They would need to have something serious when they are alone, first. I do not think that even such a thing is possible at all. ... Please keep in mind: This apartment seems to be teasing only. ... :( 

Agreed <mr. Box. These girls are teasing us. Just doing enough to keep our interest. K & K is much more real, except for what they won't show us.

Robert, I know we want to see these girls really do something, but it is not likely to happen. They aren't in love like Kami & Kristy and even they will only go so far. I do like Aida. I hope she will not be camera shy. Otherwise why is she here? This apartment is basically a nudity, touch boobs apartment. They won't touch each other's pussies. They won't even bate so that we can see!