Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

ok here is the deal y'all .Dayana is using Adele to get to where she wants to be in life . it was the same with her an ilona . now for being under maintenance yesterday as long it was yes they had their  fun together while the cams where off .  Adele was showing the pics of the having sex in  all over the apartment . Well some tines u have to do to get where u want to be in life at a young age . I just hope that adele will catch on quick b4 she gets set up to be dragged down. I can c that happen.

Eagle,

I don't where your mind gets all this speculation from, but you must share some of what your smoking. Every time the apartment goes under maintenance it is speculated the sex is going on. WHY?

Adele can stand on her own two feet, and is grown young lady, I don't think that either one influences the other in any way, but I do believe that are working together to accomplish their goals.

They really need to welcome the new girl into the apartment, and quit treating her so badly. I watched this morning as Adele just walked past her room and didn't even acknowledge she exited.

Maybe we should bring Ilona back so you can a little taste of your own medicine Adele. The air in this apartment so tense you can cut it with a knife.Tthat is no way to welcome a new girl.

NORA where are you, you need to come kick some Ukrainian ass, and show these girls a thing or two or three. Sad what has become of your project.

Danaya never shuts her door until now, these girls are trying to shut out Aida for some reason. acting like real B!@#HES, if you ask me. Women are so catty sometimes

• Upvote 7

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I don't know guys, I've just about had it with RLC. This apartment is a mess right now; the girls are ignoring Aida and acting pretty much like bitches. Not the environment I want to watch. Paul and Leona got into some kind of fight and I'm wondering if she is coming back. Nelly and Bogdon have been replaced by a kid and his GF - I'm down to two apts I watch; Kira & Nina and K&K. Come April I may be done.

I think that Dayana and Adèle was present for the reception at first when Aida entered the apartment but as usual these young ladies preferred to go out that to stay in the apartment and this tension between them
Why RLC does not act against Adèle and Dayana I have my idea above
Once the formalities ended with Aida and to avoid leaving her alone in the apartment first night, she was accommodated somewhere else and this maintenance so long until vampires wake up they slept together or presence of foreign people in the apartment, the future will tell it us  or no (theories from me in all that I have just said)

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Eagle,

I don't where your mind gets all this speculation from, but you must share some of what your smoking. Every time the apartment goes under maintenance it is speculated the sex is going on. WHY?

Adele can stand on her own two feet, and is grown young lady, I don't think that either one influences the other in any way, but I do believe that are working together to accomplish their goals.

They really need to welcome the new girl into the apartment, and quit treating her so badly. I watched this morning as Adele just walked past her room and didn't even acknowledge she exited.

Maybe we should bring Ilona back so you can a little taste of your own medicine Adele. The air in this apartment so tense you can cut it with a knife.Tthat is no way to welcome a new girl.

NORA where are you, you need to come kick some Ukrainian ass, and show these girls a thing or two or three. Sad what has become of your project.

Danaya never shuts her door until now, these girls are trying to shut out Aida for some reason. acting like real B!@#HES, if you ask me. Women are so catty sometimes

You're right about the bitchiness Rider. I watched Aida this morning when she knocked on D's door, even waited for an answer before going in and very politely asked her something, possibly to do with her phone and the response from D was incredibly pert. I was amazed and the expression on D's face after she left was incredibly aloof. I am very disappointed with D&A but then could this be all part of the act to get us on Aida's side. It would be very interesting if either D or A leaves how the one who remains then treats Aida. Let's not forget how Adele was the loner while Ilona and Danaya were a unit. Now look where they are. I sense the scriptwriters are working overtime and remember it's Thursday and we all know what happens on Thursday nights. Do they take her with them or will she be Cinderella. The pantomime season is still here !!

• Upvote 1

Remember how Dayana was at first and how she would hide in the laundry room? Look at her now! Aida just got there and if her comments are true that she doesn't like it there, maybe the girls will loosen her up. The least we can is give her a chance. We'll probably have her for a month at least anyway. Let's just hope the other two cross the line.....But even if they don't, I still enjoy the teasing!

2 minutes ago, GetSome2014 said:

Remember how Dayana was at first and how she would hide in the laundry room? Look at her now! Aida just got there and if her comments are true that she doesn't like it there, maybe the girls will loosen her up. The least we can is give her a chance. We'll probably have her for a month at least anyway. Let's just hope the other two cross the line.....But even if they don't, I still enjoy the teasing!

Problem is that the other girls won't even talk to her, let alone loosen her up! Plus it seems obvious that Aida has a boyfriend who knows about the apartment, so before she went in they probably would have agreed exactly what she would and wouldn't do. Apartment is a lost cause for me at the moment, just waiting for my sub to expire and I'll probably stop watching RLC altogether

• Upvote 1

I never have believed this is scripted. Too much work, too much to go wrong. I truly believe this is a simple equation. 1. Here's the cameras, 2. You can do whatever you want, 3. Audience participation is critical to your success and will determine whether your contract will be renewed (if there is one).

You sign up, you come in, and what you do determines if you stay or not.

Danaya is due to go back (I believe) in a month or so, she she probably doesn't want to be bothered with the new girl. As long as Danaya is there, Adele won't share her attention.

To me, this is just a bad mix of girls, and won't be fixed until they are replaced.

I like a girl who can eat! I'd rather date a girl like Adele who enjoys her food than some stick figure girl who eats only green leaves!

Also, her time in RLC will boost her career...maybe not the way she was expecting it though. "Late night cooking with Adele, the naked Chef " on the "Food channel" will be the new thing soon !

Oh, mind me, I almost forgot Danaya new book "Flirting with your iPad" !

• Upvote 3

I have been wondering what the girls were eating out of the bags the last couple days......GUMMY BEARS......Interesting I guess they want to be grown up in some ways, and as I suspected very child like in many other ways. So Adele is full and now naps, because you know it will another sleepless night in the Barcelona apartment. (THURSDAY NIGHT) and now Danaya takes a nap as well, so they need thier beauty sleep for tonight's activities,

gummy bears.PNG

HARIBO.jpg

Only watched for a short time since yesterday so i apologize if my analysis is 'off' but, here's what it looks like to me.  Remember when Adele first came in and tried to break into the Ilona-Danaya circle?  Adele was isolated...hence the constant drawings related to her 'career'.  Ilona wouldn't even look at Adele and Danaya was very careful when Ilona was around not to talk to Adele too much.  Now, enter Aida.  Ilona forgot what it was like to be ignored and, once again, Danaya doesn't have the manners to talk to her and get to know her.  Whose at fault???? Both Adele and Danaya need to grow up...

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Eagle,

O by the way it was Adele who shut Danaya's door