Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

That's what I said yesterday in the chatroom,,,when Adele first arrived,,,she never showed any nudity,she always covered up,,she never really came out of her room,she danced in her room a lot,she put pictures and drawings on her wall,,she never really interacted with Ilona and Danaya,,,,,,,,,,basically Adele was doing the exact same things that Aida is doing right now,,,,,,and fast forward weeks later and look at Adele now,,,,,Adele probably never needed to be naked when you had Ilona naked 24/7,,but after she left,,she had to take up the slack lol,,,,,,,maybe if one of these ladies leave Aida would do the same,,It's like they are saying"Those other girls are doing all the hard work for me,,so I don't got to show anything" lmaoo!!

They always act so sweet and innocent in the beginning don't they.

If any girl has to go then Danaya is the next in line to be heading out the door.  Her fake tits you can only take them so much. Then they are as boring as the person they are attached to.

Hate to say this, but Danaya's tits don't look great at all, but seems like Aida and her have maybe a friendship coming on. Not sure if Aida is attracted to Danaya or what, but she connects with her. On the other hand Aidele is plain rude to Aida.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, joejo said:

Hate to say this, but Danaya's tits don't look great at all, but seems like Aida and her have maybe a friendship coming on. Not sure if Aida is attracted to Danaya or what, but she connects with her. On the other hand Aidele is plain rude to Aida.

Very unlikely she's attracted to Danaya, she has a boyfriend who she talks to all day

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

That's what I said yesterday in the chatroom,,,when Adele first arrived,,,she never showed any nudity,she always covered up,,she never really came out of her room,she danced in her room a lot,she put pictures and drawings on her wall,,she never really interacted with Ilona and Danaya,,,,,,,,,,basically Adele was doing the exact same things that Aida is doing right now,,,,,,and fast forward weeks later and look at Adele now,,,,,Adele probably never needed to be naked when you had Ilona naked 24/7,,but after she left,,she had to take up the slack lol,,,,,,,maybe if one of these ladies leave Aida would do the same,,It's like they are saying"Those other girls are doing all the hard work for me,,so I don't got to show anything" lmaoo!!

They always act so sweet and innocent in the beginning don't they.

Even Danaya would not face the camera in the bathroom for the first week or two.....always stood with a profile view.....how soon we all forget.

• Upvote 2

This soap opera is playing out like Cinderella and her two evil step sisters. All we need is the prince with the glass slippers. Danaya;s mother plays the role of the evil mother. Watch out for pumpkins next, and the story will be complete. I guess they read fairy tales in Ukraine as well.

77.gif

• Upvote 3