Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, hflyer said:

I logged in as anonymous user and after a quick browing I can see the pictures of the the following...

See pics -> Hope85, cassy, euromike69, K.Lane, k2000, phantomcapsnet, BBsq69, rockinvidde, Prodog, hiddenwood7468

NOT see pics -> snaky, botika216, GetSome2014,Delta64 and MINE

Please people, Hope85, cassy, euromike69, K.Lane, k2000, phantomcapsnet, BBsq69, rockinvidde, Prodog, and hiddenwood7468 HOW DO YOU DO IT :confused: You are the pros, can you please advice ?

THANK YOU.

Well, I know I can see GetSome's pictures and obviously mine, so it's not something the other guys do and you don't. We'll have to take this up with the mods, cause there's obviously something wrong either with the new memberships, or the way certain pictures post. Which we can't control

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, cassy said:

https://www.anony.ws/ Try to upload on this server. Click on link and than on upload at the top. Than chose your images  from your PC than upload. After that collect link from server and paste it in comment section box here on forum. That's it simple when you learn how to do it.

Thank you Cassy, I am creating an account there. Thank you ALL. !!

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, snaky said:

Hflyer, these goons give negative likes because they can't see your pictures. And they can't see them because they are not paid members. That's the problem with the new format of the reply box. When you use "drag files here or choose files" and then simply press submit, your pictures are posted as attachments. And only paid members can see those. Now if you press the plus sign on every image, the image is "inserted into a post" then anyone can see it.

Personally, I think it's hideous that we posters now have to look out for the freeloaders, and make sure that we insert all our images into posts so that they can see them and not give us negative likes.

Oh and try to stay away from commenting in the picture section if you don't want trouble with the mods.

Personally I think it's hideous that you post pics on the basis of them getting + reputation or - reputation!  You should be posting because it makes you feel good that you contribute to the forum and not wether or not someone is a paid member of RLC or not!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Personally I think it's hideous that you post pics on the basis of them getting + reputation or - reputation!  You should be posting because it makes you feel good that you contribute to the forum and not wether or not someone is a paid member of RLC or not!

HarlyFatboy I don't care about the + reputation at all, just make people happy, but I have to be honest, when I saw that - reputation, I felt I did something wrong. You are RIGHT, I definitely don't care about pluses, but when I saw a minus I thought I was violating someones believes :) That is why I would like ALL people here to enjoy what I post and not a SELECT FEW. When I am not paying RLC I depend on other people to see if it worth's resubscribing, so its a give and take situation.

• Upvote 4

dana 3  just read your  posts  can  you  pay  for  an  early  flight  back to ukraine  for  adele  theres  going  to  be  nearly 2  more weeks  before  she supposidly  leaves  will  she  pay  this much  attention  to  danaya  when they get  home   i  doubt  it

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, snaky said:

Hflyer, these goons give negative likes because they can't see your pictures. And they can't see them because they are not paid members. That's the problem with the new format of the reply box. When you use "drag files here or choose files" and then simply press submit, your pictures are posted as attachments. And only paid members can see those. Now if you press the plus sign on every image, the image is "inserted into a post" then anyone can see it.

Personally, I think it's hideous that we posters now have to look out for the freeloaders, and make sure that we insert all our images into posts so that they can see them and not give us negative likes.

Oh and try to stay away from commenting in the picture section if you don't want trouble with the mods.

Snaky, you don't have to look out for free loaders, it's up to you. However, as a freeloader myself (I did try unsuccessfully to join on several occasions

many months ago), I, and I'm sure many others, are grateful for what we receive. Looking at the last few pages of pics, at least half of them were

posted by 'freeloaders'. I don't know if you are aware, but all of yours are hidden!

I would say that I do not like the changes to the site. The chat for example, makes everything too fragmented.

Just my tuppence worth !!

• Upvote 7

27 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Douche bag, I didn't give a shit about reputations since day one on the old forum. I definitely don't give a shit if someone can't see my pictures. The people that I care about can all see them and I get plenty of likes. The system was placed for us to use so it only adds to "feeling good" when you get positive likes. But when you post a bunch of pics and you get 15 likes, and out of the blue 1 dislike, that makes people be pissed off. But you wouldn't know anything about that since you've yet to post a single picture so sit back and shut up!

P.S. BTW genius, this issue has nothing to do with being an RLC member. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, snaky said:

Douche bag, I didn't give a shit about reputations since day one on the old forum. I definitely don't give a shit if someone can't see my pictures. The people that I care about can all see them and I get plenty of likes. The system was placed for us to use so it only adds to "feeling good" when you get positive likes. But when you post a bunch of pics and you get 15 likes, and out of the blue 1 dislike, that makes people be pissed off. But you wouldn't know anything about that since you've yet to post a single picture so sit back and shut up!

Up yours snaky!!  Thanks for being the ass you are!!!

9 minutes ago, upndown said:

Snaky, you don't have to look out for free loaders, it's up to you. However, as a freeloader myself (I did try unsuccessfully to join on several occasions

many months ago), I, and I'm sure many others, are grateful for what we receive. Looking at the last few pages of pics, at least half of them were

posted by 'freeloaders'. I don't know if you are aware, but all of yours are hidden!

I would say that I do not like the changes to the site. The chat for example, makes everything too fragmented.

Just my tuppence worth !!

All of mines are NOT hidden because I keep getting positive likes from people. They are hidden from you as a "non member", even though i'm posting them in such manner that should be visible to anyone. Which is exactly what we're talking about here. You obviously don't know the meaning of "freeloader", because i've only seen a couple of non-paid members post pictures in the past two days. And nobody says they can't do that, but why turn around and give us negative likes, just because they can't see them because they are "non paid" members?

• Upvote 1