Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

9 hours ago, Yury said:

I listened to the conversation today Aida with her boyfriend when she was cooking in the kitchen. I'm shocked. She was talking to him like with a child. "My bun", "oh you are my bunny", "honey", to lisp like with a child.
By the way: Vika is well familiar with Aida and her boyfriend.

Yury this what goes on when  we where all youngan's .  U remember when we all where  at that younger age we all did the same thing. (Puppy Love ). 5-10 years down the road she may realize that thought in her head that she can't believe that she was like this to any one.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

10 hours ago, Anti zionist said:

I would like to say a BIG thanks to brothers like hflyer, cassy and everyone who give us images for free and not locked for us as we are free members!

I see people here who gave us free images before, now they upload them only for paid members. The site RLC is ONLY for paid memebrs, and here was supposed to be free content. You upload the videos only for paid memebers, you upload the images only for them too, and all this is going to where? I understand the needs of this forum of course (and the price to be premium is not high), but with all of my respect this is not good.

its not the amount of $12 which is stopping me from a premium membership. but i would never... NEVER give my real personal info and credit card to buy a membership to acces ILLEGAL STAFF.

any thoughts for paysafe? it would increase cc income immediately i think.

just a thought....

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, DrHouseMD said:

Meh.. I don't know why people are getting offended. I just posted what I heard, and made a conclusion based on it. If I'm wrong, then so be it. I don't see a reason to apologize to anyone here for the assumptions I've made, because it wasn't about them. As for RLC removing cams: They had those two bald brothers or whatever for a few weeks without knowing about their career(s), and they also have apartments where guys and girls constantly get into physical fights. One of those apartments was removed after many users complained, while another one is still around...

Just saying what I'm seeing...

Seeing as you're a Russian speaker DrHouse, it would be handy if you listened to the long conversation between Danaya and Adele last night before they went to their own beds. It was quite intense and my body language translation would be along the lines of them discussing their totally different attitudes towards men with Adele laughing at Danaya incredulously (as always) at her perceived naivety. I could be totally off base here but having watched the girls for a long time and not speaking the language then it has been a case of seeing is believing before Yury and Kitek thankfully came to the rescue when they could. If you are hearing live upstairs then a lot of speculation could be erased. Thanks

• Upvote 2

Postimage.org does not anymore show direct links to pictures, only to gallery. Any ideas why? Any other similar server? I have tried imgur.com but again no direct links. Only links to the gallery or html links.

2 minutes ago, hflyer said:

Postimage.org does not anymore show direct links to pictures, only to gallery. Any ideas why? Any other similar server? I have tried imgur.com but again no direct links. Only links to the gallery or html links.

http://www.anony.ws

They are back. At least it look like for now

Capture_2016_04_02_12_21_56_708.th.png

29 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Seeing as you're a Russian speaker DrHouse, it would be handy if you listened to the long conversation between Danaya and Adele last night before they went to their own beds. It was quite intense and my body language translation would be along the lines of them discussing their totally different attitudes towards men with Adele laughing at Danaya incredulously (as always) at her perceived naivety. I could be totally off base here but having watched the girls for a long time and not speaking the language then it has been a case of seeing is believing before Yury and Kitek thankfully came to the rescue when they could. If you are hearing live upstairs then a lot of speculation could be erased. Thanks

I sent a video of this to Yury who has kindly translated, it was not as interesting as I hoped.

The entire conversation was about men, Recently Adele drank a lot and behaved badly in the eyes of her new boyfriend and his friends. She talked to a load of other guys and her bofriend's mates saw her in lots of different clubs and, of course, told him. Now their relationship has cooled. She was upset that her boyfriend was offended by her behaviour. She did not like the tone of the messages he was sending her.

Adele is leaving in a week.

All credit to Yury

• Upvote 4

Hflyer.....I'm going to say this to you only once,,,,stop feeling obligated to put yourself through all this trouble....just to find websites that allow you to upload,,so that everyone free or paid can see them on CC,,,,the only 2 websites that allowed you to do that were subirimagenes and Annoy,,,RLC got their claws into both websites and they have both been shut down,,,,,I have never and will never trust Postimage,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,countless people have gotten banned for using that site,,,,THOSE WEBSITES WILL REPORT YOUR IP ADDRESS TO RLC AND YOU WILL GET BANNED BY THEM,,,TRUST ME I SHOULD KNOW,,,,,like I said I'm only giving you a warning/Advice,,so take it or leave it,it's your RLC account and you pay the $45/month so it's up to you or the other guys to take those risks if you still want to,

And for now Annoy is back until April the 14th so you could use them if you want to do so.....................I have a sneaking suspicion that RLC may have bought them out and shutting them down,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,So good luck with whatever you choose to do,,it's your choice.

1 hour ago, mitsoulas33 said:

its not the amount of $12 which is stopping me from a premium membership. but i would never... NEVER give my real personal info and credit card to buy a membership to acces ILLEGAL STAFF.

any thoughts for paysafe? it would increase cc income immediately i think.

just a thought....

First off, NO ONE, except the owner of the site sees any of this information. I don't and the Mods don't either. No info is saved. It is processed by the credit card company and you are made a Member, that's it.

As far as something being ILLEGAL here, please point it out or name an instance and it will be addressed at once. This board is monitored by 4 people constantly. Really important issues are addressed at once. Complaints about someone calling you a name that you don't like we get too when we're ready. That isn't important.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

First off, NO ONE, except the owner of the site sees any of this information. I don't and the Mods don't either. No info is saved. It is processed by the credit card company and you are made a Member, that's it.

As far as something being ILLEGAL here, please point it out or name an instance and it will be addressed at once. This board is monitored by 4 people constantly. Really important issues are addressed at once. Complaints about someone calling you a name that you don't like we get too when we're ready. That isn't important.

I assume that by illegal he meant copyrighted, which I assume is how RLC treats all content from their site. There hasn't been anything illegal

• Upvote 1