Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

23 minutes ago, kitek said:

She is watching something and crying in the bedroom...

12 minutes ago, daily said:

elle a commencé à regardé une vidéo dans le salon qu'elle a reçu sur son IPhone et aller aux toilettes et c'est en sortant qu'elle était énervée

et pleurée dans son lit

The last several times after partying Danaya has not been happy when she came home, I do not speak the her language, but i do read people very well. Tonight and the last time she came while sitting on the couch by herself, she was very upset, something is bothering her very deeply. then she has been taking sleeping pills to sleep.Tonight it has come to a head so to speak, and she started crying, and she never cries for the cameras, she always hides under the covers, tonight she didn't care. Danaya is very depressed about something, and it is slowing tearing her apart. She was so excited tonight to go out tonight, and then to come home so upset. I personalty think she is ready to get out of Barcelona, and move on to the next adventure in her life.

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The lat several times after partying Danaya has not been happy when she came home, I do not speak the her language, but i do read people very well. Tonight and the last time she came while sitting on the couch by herself, she was very upset, something is bothering her very deeply. then she has been taking sleeping pills to sleep.Tonight it has come to a head so to speak, and she started crying, and she never cries for the cameras, she always hides under the covers, tonight she didn't care. Danaya is very depressed about something, and it is slowing tearing her apart.

what ever it  is tearing her a part it could be she missing home or what ever it is .

• Upvote 1

After that last post I made, I sat back and rethought my opinion of Danaya. I think I have said some nice things about her in the past - mostly that she needs to find someone that cares for her - not someone that wants only her body. But I've also said some mean things as a result of assuming a lot of details we hear about the clubbing scene and the fact we don't like Adele very much for manipulating Danaya.

Danaya is a sensitive person, and that is good as long as people don't try and take advantage of you. Adele needed someone to go with her to the clubs, so she got Danaya to do that not considering (nor caring) that D is too sensitive to be in an environment like that. So we see Adele as taking advantage of her. We too, share some of this blame. Because we really don't want to see her going to the clubs - we start assuming what she does there. I did that tonight. What's sad is that earlier today, I said it didn't matter what they did at the clubs, it was none of my business - and then I go and make a stupid assumption.

I need to take into consideration I am only seeing part of the story. And since I only see part, thoughts I might have about what's happening that I can't prove should not be posted.

I guess I'm writing this because I feel bad about tonight's earlier post. It wasn't fair, and it was plain stupid.

Danaya needs a fresh start. I also think she should get out of the club scene - or AT LEAST not look for a boyfriend there. Treat it like a business - and when she finds someone elsewhere that likes her for her personality - not her body, then she will be much happier.

I really do wish her the best.

• Upvote 7

this is a moment she is depressed

Pressure mom to stay longer and find the necessary contacts on Barcelona in a very healthy environment and not from bad to Adele and his influence and low blows on Dayana did not arrange things well and fatigue alcohol while this does not mix

Ilona does not come out and she regretted it and Adèle she abused too making it a short time ago had the two extremes

I have always said Adele was a bad thing in this apartment and I think Ilona had warned him she had more experience than Dayana

a balance of one or two outputs for week with  a boyfriend would have suited him perfectly

I think it's time for her to leave Barcelona and find the real person who will love and lead a simple life as millions of people and away from the hypocrisy of the middle of the night

• Upvote 2

Alan, good comeback with your last post. You are a lot like me, we try to draw conclusions and we get in trouble. You and I do better when we don't try too hard to guess. I think Danaya needs a change. She is obviously upset. Thes, my friend who is an excellent reader of people (you want to be a psychologist, buddy, you'd be good), is right. Something is definitely wrong.

• Upvote 3

On 02/04/2016 at 0:44 PM, Thestarider said:

I don't think she even knows who the STONES are, but you have to automatically like her, for her taste.

I like it........ likie it ..........yes I do............:cool:

stones.PNG  0   570.5 kB

and to quote the great man once again: my dear Danaya, if you carry on as you are you will be heading for your "19th Nervous Breakdown" then you'll be needing an "Emotional Rescue".

Seriously though, if you do read this stuff Danaya please go home and chill out before Barcelona breaks you. Take up business management and leave the field work to others then find the love you need in your homeland because you won't find it in Barcelona. I know it's none of our business but there are some of us out here that genuinely care for you as a person even though we've never met you. :heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 4