Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The only time anything ever goes on in the Free Rooms for this place is when they walk down the stairs to feed their face in the kitchen or exit the place for the day.

Yes, but Adele had big eyes and ate pistachio nuts on the free room couch. I must remain true to my avatar!

• Upvote 5

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 hours ago, alanohio said:

Vika is becoming "Housemother". She patrolled the apartment before she went to bed, turned off the TV, turned off the kitchen lights, adjusted the lights in the living room, then turned in :) If she stays long enough to make the master bedroom, she'll be well fitted for Housemother.

Sounds like she is trying to get on Nora's good side!

2 hours ago, eaglewolf01 said:

just sit back and watch aida and vika will do all the ignoring now and the real fun will begin . I was told growing up what goes around will come back and bite u in the rump big time .  Danaya  was and still is ilona's and Adele's lil puppet . they r not gone with the phone and the tablet those 2 women will still  could  tell what is next  to do to aida and vika . these two young lady's will not have peace while that will be going on  there . the look on aida and vika's face in the kitchen was like go ahead and try me if u dare but they did play it cool and I am so proud of them for that.But they don't need to walk on egg shells while in that apartment. Danaya until u can take a look at yourself for what  ilona and adele have done to you , you will not be worthy to me and I am sorry you have to be this way  aida may have said something to u in the beginning that should had not have been said, but there is such a thing as forgive and forget  and move on with your life . ilona and adele r not your puppeteers . you controle your own actions not them they truly care less about u ok enough said .

Well said Eaglewolf...well said!

Even if I was not a fan of Ilona I have to recognize it she made of the good job in this apartment during three months, there was more life when there was Irma,Anna and Dayana once left Ilona there was twice more (and still I am kind when I say that) of Bullshit in one and a half months of time)

it is not Ilona who recruited Adèle
This Dayana (under its influence already) is I would not be amazed and at numerous regrets now
Dayana believe it in my experience, just an advice in the passage all the bad people around you, leaves them you quoted, and you will quickly realize that you will be happier without them

• Upvote 1