Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Benfold said:

I will very much miss Danaya, my subscripton expires very soon and I think RLC will need to pull something special out of the bag to make me subscribe again. I don't like Vika and although Elisa seems lovely I don't feel any connection or interest in her. Have a great life Danaya, hope to see you back one day!

Yeah i like her too Ben but bring on the next slut

21 minutes ago, clivebb said:

i was banned during a period and yes rlc bann permanently,i don't have dynamic ip but it's not a problem,you just need change the id on rlc,not difficult to do 

rlc don't bann the ip but just the account

So when a person gets banned all they have to do is setup a new account with different email and such?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Boatsandhoes said:

So when a person gets banned all they have to do is setup a new account with different email and such?

The punishment is that any money you've put towards that previous account is lost - a lot if you've signed up for three months

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Boatsandhoes said:

yes with new credit card number,i was banned 3-4 times during last years and i have always do that,don't change your ip just your id account on rlc,

pm me if you want

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Boatsandhoes said:

So how do they notify you that youve been banned? email?

there is message on the video screen on rlc(like you are banned because......),you can't see the pay cameras after be banned,just the free cameras,

and if i remember good you receveid email too with the explanantion for why you are banned (posted pictures or vids on the web....)

• Upvote 2

I haven't been on much in the past few days so i thought id say hi and rant a lil bit lol. Ive been busy and jus havent fely like comin on except for awhile last night. I got ambushed because i was aske who i voted for as my fav girl on here. I told who i liked and i got run down bigf-time, but thats ok lol. I was under the assumption Danaya was leaving Saturday ... guess i was wrong. It looks like their party would have been tonight instead of Fri. night. I saw the girls got 'smashed" drunk. I never saw them puke, but heard they did. I watched it all and must have dozed off. Well nuthin happened sex-wise, but we all knew that wasnt gonna happen hahaha. Wow Elisa IS A DOLL ... THAS ALL YOU CAN SAY. People keep saying she's anorexic, but nooooo way. She is a lil too thin but id rather be that than a hog lol jk. Ive come to one conclusion today tho .... i need to move to Russia. Damn these guys are lame for fuckin sure. I saw a guy wwith probably the hottest girl on this site today. He once again lasted about 10 min. at the most with her lol. The other day it was 5 min.  - i crack up guys watchin him. He almost never eats her pussy, and damn thats as important as fucking to me, at least as important. Im 62 and i can last at least an hour anytime. Maybe thas why my girlfriend is still with me lol. Guys i gotta ask yall something -- how do you report a person (guy) abusing his girl, or wife? If i could have i would have jumped thru my monitor and beat the shit out of a guy recently. I cant blieve any guy could hit his girl 4-5 times and spit in her face at least 5-10 times. Only a fuckin low -life could do this. She fuckin deserves better than that. I tried to report him but didnt know how. This isnt the first time either with him. If i got my hands on him it would be history for him.... the useless asshole. Oh well no more ranting ... i need to move over there and show some ladies how they are suppose to be treated. ---- Goodnight all lol.

• Upvote 1

I have to say guys that I see no signs of Danaya leaving tomorrow. If her visa runs out on the 27th she may even leave on the 26th which is Tuesday.

So don't say goodbye to Danaya yet. 

She didn't move her packed bags yet and no goodbye with Vika.

Elisa still up in bed. Did she just buy a tablet? She is suddenly on it all the time. As least it keeps her from drinking so much.

• Upvote 1