Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

IRMA's lead has increased to 15 votes over Kamila, Danaya is closing quickly in on Kamila and may take over 2nd, and Nora and Kristy fill out the top 5. There are only 6 girls out 20 with no votes yet.

Go vote or forever hold you peace.

• Upvote 1

I

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

IRMA's lead has increased to 15 votes over Kamila, Danaya is closing quickly in on Kamila and may take over 2nd, and Nora and Kristy fill out the top 5. There are only 6 girls out 20 with no votes yet.

Go vote or forever hold you peace.

It is a good poll Thes. BTW, sorry I got angry before. Foamy tells me slider is correct about K & K's longer vacation.

I was just being stupid about it. Just worried about this weight thing and the pill.

I am better now, have posted and apologized to slider too.

Thanks for being my friend.

The APHRODITE DANAYA's last day on RLC starts out just as every day the last 3 months, flat on her butt in bed, I wished just the last day she would spend it out of bed. Spend some time downstairs like normal people. The roundness of her butt is now gone and has become as flat as the mattress she seems to love so well. I guess she is protesting the war with Putin, like John Lennon and Yoko Ono with a bed in PEACE.  Such a waste of incredible beauty being bedridden for 3 months.  

• Upvote 8

Looks like elisa home and 2 'new' absentee roommates gone.  Wonder why they didn't invite elisa to go with them or...maybe they did?  If not, once again danaya part of 2 on 1 apartment strategy.  At any rate, apartment looks 'deceased'!

• Upvote 2