Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

And.....we are back under maintenance. 

Funny that for a first time Kitek and Yury heard different things about Vika's bf. I have the feeling that was because Yury heard it earlier whereas Kitek heard it yesterday. Explains the discrepancy.

I think he will be coming in.

I don't think Elisa's bf will come at all. His visa problems sounded pretty serious. Like he could lose his job if he has visa problems when trying to come back to Russia where his job is. They are from Ukraine and we all know the issues between Russia and Ukraine.

As to whether he will stay there with Vika, I'd say 50-50. My friend Thes says hotel room and he has been right many times. Depends on whether or not rlc will approve. I personally think he will stay with Vika. If he stays in a hotel room we will hardly see Vika. And they won't sleep together much which I am sure Vika wants. The other question is whether they would have sex there not under covers. I suppose Vika could pull a Kami and go to his hotel room for sex during the day and come home at night.

As to whether Elisa will walk around nude with Vika's bf there, she hasn't been nude as much outside of her room lately anyway. And she stays in her room a lot anyway. So, I don't think he will change much.

Now if they both had bf's there......watch out!

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

it does seem that "is anyone really going to be gone for good?  It was good to see K&K back, Nora for a while, Leora and Paul left for a short time to change apt's, Effim has been back, and a few I am sure I missed.  this does not mean I want her to come back, just responding to post.

I also think, Vika boyfriend will not live in this appartement, but sure she will bring him to this appartment at least to see this nice place.

Will they have sex in this appartment ?

50/50 : It seems that the boyfriend will be in a cheap hotel maybe a dormroom for young people. Sex will be better in the appartment. But if he is in a better place i am not sure they will do it in the appartment

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

I also think, Vika boyfriend will not live in this appartement, but sure she will bring him to this appartment at least to see this nice place.

50/50 : It seems that the boyfriend will be in a cheap hotel maybe a dormroom for young people. Sex will be better in the appartment. But if he is in a better place i am not sure they will do it in the appartment

I think may be he is in town already I knothist new Bruses on her back and hip on her left hip look like someone graber heard enough  to live finger mark 

1 hour ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Agreed Phantom.