Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Did anyone see him get ready to sit down and eat with Vika? He took little stutter steps behind his chair and then moved his chair exactly right before he sat down. It was very rude tho the way he took over 30 minutes to eat after Vika sat it on the table. She babies him and treats him like a king, but he shows little thanks for it.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

8 minutes ago, joejo said:

Did anyone see him get ready to sit down and eat with Vika? He took little stutter steps behind his chair and then moved his chair exactly right before he sat down. It was very rude tho the way he took over 30 minutes to eat after Vika sat it on the table. She babies him and treats him like a king, but he shows little thanks for it.

I wonder how much of this is due to the culture in their area

he would do good to stroke her as much as he does his beard

2 minutes ago, peking said:

I wish E liked tv so she can stop living in the bedroom, geeze

Loll she can't decide what to wear today bless her heart.... i jus love that girl. I hope she dont over-celebrate the holiday today lol. She's so beautiful and a truly nice girl to everyone there.

Just now, Thestarider said:

I hope she goes out and get really drunk myself. it has been to long since one of the girls has really twisted off, besides this apartment could use a boost:biggrin:

I do too Thes, but i hope she goes out with Rita, not by herself. Thas no fun.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Hey does anybody know how to view rlc on Android? Because Android has no flash support. I am not at home till sunday but I want to Peak sometimes with my cell phone. Thanks in advance for help

No idea Jabbath.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Congratulations you missed my point entirely.  RLC knows who and how many are viewing each camera at any one time.  That's what is shown below in the previews.  Judging from the comments on here...many of you are constantly watching...yet complaining about this guy being there.  Criticizing his every move...etc.  My point is...you are making your own bed, just stop complaining.  RLC has no reason to change anything here.

So you are saying that the previews (thumbnails) at the bottom of the page are based on how many people are watching that particular camera and not based off of motion detected by them?   I find that very interesting and question myself on how you could know such a thing!   All this time my dumbass thought that the previews as you call them were activated by motion LOL......what a dumbass I am!!   moles moles moles

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So you are saying that the previews (thumbnails) at the bottom of the page are based on how many people are watching that particular camera and not based off of motion detected by them?   I find that very interesting and question myself on how you could know such a thing!   All this time my dumbass thought that the previews as you call them were activated by motion LOL......what a dumbass I am!!   moles moles moles

The pharmacy call your meds are ready