Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Do you know if Elisa's boyfriend has got his visa problem sorted yet Yury? This will be the only way to overdo the speculation. Thanks

On the other hand fellahs, maybe today is Elisa day on the cleaning roster. :cool:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I think it may be Elisa's turn on cleaning detail, or boyfriend may be coming. I hope the latter, or maybe both. Yury is the man who probably knows more than any of us about the visa thing.

42 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Do you know if Elisa's boyfriend has got his visa problem sorted yet Yury? This will be the only way to overdo the speculation. Thanks

On the other hand fellahs, maybe today is Elisa day on the cleaning roster. :cool:

Maybe, happyman.

We will see.

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

Nold er du bare å telle eller prøver å holde tritt med henne !!!! lol

I had not been able to keep up .. my liver is too poor to it ...

We counted how many times Adele ate, so I thought I'd see how many drinks she takes in a day

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, joejo said:

Dont think she's an alcoholic. It's her way of relaxing in her world thas been turned upside down ..... by a strange mentally challenged guy which isnt her fault. Maybe she does drink a little much at times, but she's far from an alcoholic. I came from a family of those people, so i know what alcoholism is. She's a jewel who is handling things great so far..... better than i would if i was her. She's fine!!!

We've seen this very thin girl drink at least the equivalent of two bottles of wine every day for around 3 weeks. The fact that she's been able to maintain this without being too sick indicates that this is not a new thing. Plus the fact that she has stashes which is a typical addict behavior really points to the fact that she suffers from alcoholism. It does not mean that she is a bad person of course and you are right to like her, but you can't deny that it is a problem she needs to face before It ruins her health and/or her life.

• Upvote 5