Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, clivebb said:

what software you use for recording 12 hours like that ? the quality video is very important for me when i recording something,

with ocam the quality video is good but not very good too and the files are too big(but it's free),if you have better software,i take,i not expert in this category

I use Debut professional by NCH quality is verged, I can record and zoom 3 cm square with fine quality

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

@ beaver67 -- Anybody can disagree with my speculations and opinions any time. That's not only fine with me, but it makes this place worthwhile. And your opinions are wise and are worthwhile.

I agree that she came and visited. But after she and Kiko left the first time, and she returned to the RLC "All Girl Apartment," she was definitely not the same Nora we had grown to love. It was as if she was now chained to a corporation that expected her to perform certain "consultant" duties.

She was happy in the Old Apartment.

She was never happy in the New Apartment, and a Nora lover could see it on her face from day one of her return.

I did not see her in the old apartment, and no- I did not like her at first, but came to understand her, and came to like her. It does seem that she is still vested to this apt. I am like you- agree or disagree, I have no problem with that, and thank you for you kind words, I value your opinions also

1 hour ago, Nick said:

Love is Blind :-) look at Vika

Vika is a normal girl, she does not have any talent and her figure is not dishy so mountain man is good for her his only problem is that he is shy and afraid of the cam, Zoya and Nelly have a tall body small boobs and dishy, Lisa , Rita , Leora are sexy and look hungry for sex , Leora has the most beautiful bum K&K are exceptional but I prefer Kristy and wish she has Leora's bum

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Yes Nora will do what ever is necessary to keep this apt up & running, no she is far from dumb, she does have a good head on her shoulders, but with that said, she should know from all the negative comments about Aida, that if she were to come back, it would be a bad move on her part. I think she still reads all the comments, and does what she can to help out the viewership.

Yes and I would be surprised if it was Aida.  I really know nothing about this person coming but if it is Aida, she was not really very popular.  Logic would seem to dictate that it would be someone who was at least liked.  Not really sure who the list would be but Aida does not seem to be at the top.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
10 minutes ago, albacore said:

Yes and I would be surprised if it was Aida.  I really know nothing about this person coming but if it is Aida, she was not really very popular.  Logic would seem to dictate that it would be someone who was at least liked.  Not really sure who the list would be but Aida does not seem to be at the top.

agree with you that Aida would not be a good fit in this apt, there are a lot of people that were very popular in this apt, and could be anyone of them- we all will find out in a matter of time

4 hours ago, clivebb said:

i don't think new girl will come soon for now,we need first see what girl will leave before here,

look like elisa have decided stay for another month,vika can leave the 1st june if she want stay just 2 months here and for rita she can leave the 1st june too if she want stay just one month here,there is many possibility

Elisa will stay because she has an outside interest!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, albacore said:

Horse shit!!!

6 hours ago, clivebb said:

i use the software"ocam" and when i want zoom,i select just my area,rarely i recording all the full screen because the video is too slow  if i do that,my computer is too old,i need buy new one for recording in full screen mode :shy:

I use bandicam it works flawless,records up to full hd,and its no limit time,nothing,Glad i found and Nice download it.

7 hours ago, clivebb said:

yes,i don't understand why rita have accepted to return here,she have nothing to propose exept control all her move during the shower and go in the corner in bedroom  for we see nothing,she have excatly the same comportment she had the last summer,for her this appartment is just an hotel,nothing more,i really hope she will not stay 3 months here,let see new girls faster

100%,seems to act just like another couple of girls in another apartment..but at least they show some nice skin and not always with smart ass hidding.From my part i have just no feeling or Nice joy to watch her.Just know no surprises,or something minimum exciting will come from her,and have almost 100% sure of it.