Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

NICK>   LIke you I was hooked, but one day I woke up and realised that The Real Life, is MY LIFE there is nothing I can do to change those girls, they are thousand of miles away, It's just like a soap opera .  I Watch less often and live My Real Life now.   Anyway, RLC is always repeating itself but with different girls.  After a certain time, it gets boring to Watch the same girls naked, bating, taking showers etc....

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

NICK>   LIke you I was hooked, but one day I woke up and realised that The Real Life, is MY LIFE there is nothing I can do to change those girls, they are thousand of miles away, It's just like a soap opera .  I Watch less often and live My Real Life now.   Anyway, RLC is always repeating itself but with different girls.  After a certain time, it gets boring to Watch the same girls naked, bating, taking showers etc....

The reason I watch ,at work when nothing to do RLC keeps me company , That's what I like it The reason I said I hooker I like to watch only girls I don't like to watch couples , I cancelled it once because you remember when RLC shot down all girl apartment I stop watching       

• Upvote 2

AGAIN i say my biggest complain about Rita its the HIDDING..she hides to shower,she hides to get dress.Again i say i dont like that on rlc.I prefer other girls like Irma and Elisa and i elogiate them a lot.The same way i dont like Rita participation on rlc so i complain.Why wouldnt i do dat!?I paid for rlc i paid for cc im an person with my own opinions and tastes.I just dont treat bad other persons for not having the sames likings as me,i love dasha..wanta say something bad of yet(that have real base)feel 100% free,i will respect it,i will not like to ear it..but i will respect.

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

i do not know why some people on this forum think others are not going to voice their opinion about any of the tenants.i do not the hiding that rita does either if she is not comfortable then leave. 

Totaly jayp.Think the most important its that we dont get super focus or mega protect about one girl.Things she does are seing by all rlc members..if i say i would prefer another girl,an more adequated to an project likes this its just my opinion and based on What i see.whats real about an girl going hidding for dressing just like she Did an couple hours Ago..she knew were she would be..in rlc..and in fact she knows all the tricks to fool the cams etc..the way she hides remindes me the guests..even some guest dont act as much as that..i say What i think and see so if anyone want shoot me go ahead..i keep my reason and totaly fine with that.

• Upvote 4

For the life of me, as much as I love women I don't think I will ever understand them. Take Elisa the other night, she is stunning to look at and oozes sex appeal but when she came in looking very subdued and then sat on the floor and broke down and wept that got to me. It had too many reflections of Dayana when she broke down after her last late night out. As for Elisa, she was clearly distraught about something that had taken place that evening; the evidence in the bathroom when she removed her panties and wiped liquid from her pussy and then soaks in a very hot bath is clear to me that she had been used and/or abused. This was further evident when the severe bruising on her knees was exposed so she had been on the receiving end of some severe rear guard action. (Maybe the Russian musician that Kitek's translation refers to?) But then in the morning she's on her phone, texting furiously as usual and actually smiling as if nothing serious had happened and recalling the events from the previous night with pleasure. I despair. I was out all day yesterday but when I logged on I saw she must have had an early night but couldn't sleep well then the next thing I see she has washed what looked like an aerosol can and was using it as a dildo with much vigour and again from the rear. And now today she is in a happy mood and off out for probably the whole day after her now customary couple of slugs of gin. So what to conclude? I think Elisa is a nymphomaniac and can't help herself when it comes to any thoughts of sex and I do not mean this in any derogatory way, just factual. I do like her; she's my kind of girl.

Nymphomaniac:

noun
a woman who has abnormally excessive and uncontrollable sexual desire.

Unfortunately, I have never had the pleasure of knowing or meeting any in my life time but I wish to hell that I had!

• Upvote 7

4 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

For the life of me, as much as I love women I don't think I will ever understand them. Take Elisa the other night, she is stunning to look at and oozes sex appeal but when she came in looking very subdued and then sat on the floor and broke down and wept that got to me. It had too many reflections of Dayana when she broke down after her last late night out. As for Elisa, she was clearly distraught about something that had taken place that evening; the evidence in the bathroom when she removed her panties and wiped liquid from her pussy and then soaks in a very hot bath is clear to me that she had been used and/or abused. This was further evident when the severe bruising on her knees was exposed so she had been on the receiving end of some severe rear guard action. (Maybe the Russian musician that Kitek's translation refers to?) But then in the morning she's on her phone, texting furiously as usual and actually smiling as if nothing serious had happened and recalling the events from the previous night with pleasure. I despair. I was out all day yesterday but when I logged on I saw she must have had an early night but couldn't sleep well then the next thing I see she has washed what looked like an aerosol can and was using it as a dildo with much vigour and again from the rear. And now today she is in a happy mood and off out for probably the whole day after her now customary couple of slugs of gin. So what to conclude? I think Elisa is a nymphomaniac and can't help herself when it comes to any thoughts of sex and I do not mean this in any derogatory way, just factual. I do like her; she's my kind of girl.

Nymphomaniac:

noun

Unfortunately, I have never had the pleasure of knowing or meeting any in my life time but I wish to hell that I had!

hey men can also be nipho's also having to need it 24-7 that is y we have sex  addics in this world.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Nymphomaniac:

noun

I've given up trying to understand women 

just remember these rules

RULE NO 1 The woman is always right

RULE NO 2 Read rule no 1 again

• Upvote 6

5 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

The nudity is not important, it's the presence in the apt., the interaction with the other girls, they seldom eat together at the same time,Once maybe they went out together.  Don't get mad and write in red, I'm only saying my opinion.  I like Rita, She is beautiful, I think she lost weight since last year, but she is not in the apt. often.

There's girls that actually live in this apartment? lol... I only drop in from time to time now since i'm trying to break my addiction to this apartment but quite honestly, i've seen very few girls here and they are rarely interacting.  Maybe i'm just missing the 'good times' but if my analysis is correct, this apartment for all practical purposes is DOA.  Like i wrote the other day, i really expected (hoped) to see more interaction between Elisa and Rita but...once again...not much there. 

• Upvote 4