Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, Nick said:

Why is that Every time I open sendvid my browser freez and I have to force quit the pu up comes on and I can't watch the video   

My Mac said there is a virus but my virus scan didn't pick it up.....hope this helps!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

My Mac said there is a virus but my virus scan didn't pick it up.....hope this helps!

thanks Harley :-) I have Imac I am not going to take chances I have Norton to once I download mackeeper it was virus I have reformatted the mac   

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, kenny1940 said:

Hold on to your freedom, its not that great to cough up $45 or $99. and it gets worst during the summer when the apts get reduced to 6 apts. because they are all on holiday. Last summer Barcelona kept things afloat but it was a real shortage on presence.

Ufff kenny that sounds terrible,gona be my first summer on rlc,think i must prepare for lots of dead moments,but more or less its an normal thing..its gona be summer so its understable,hope the people that stay taking care of the apartments will give us some Nice moments.

3 hours ago, Nick said:

thanks Harley :-) I have Imac I am not going to take chances I have Norton to once I download mackeeper it was virus I have reformatted the mac   

Hi,dont know if welps but i opened the video and watched in my ipad and no problems for me at least.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I opened it and watched it with my ipad and no problems,but to be fair i dont know if iPad was an anti vírus or not..hope it does lol

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Elisa bat in BR now

did she use anything, or just the usual squeezing of her legs ?????? What time did she leave today ??????

thank you Noldus, for your ever present observations

1 hour ago, beaver67 said:

did she use anything, or just the usual squeezing of her legs ?????? What time did she leave today ??????

thank you Noldus, for your ever present observations

no aids today that I saw.
Following on, she had several conversations with Vika and they laughed and chatted inside Vika their rooms. Elisa took some sips of wine in the fridge and made ready to go out. I did not see when she went (was at work), but about 1400, I think .. she had a bikini under her skirt and packed extra uppers, so she was probably on the beach.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

I opened it and watched it with my ipad and no problems,but to be fair i dont know if iPad was an anti vírus or not..hope it does lol

i got the same thing harley and i even checked for malware i found nothing 

• Upvote 2