Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I was planning on coming on here for another round of Mikey ranting,,,but how can I when my Baby is downstairs with her boobies out:heart::heart::heart::heart:

tumblr_m5n59ecOvW1qcs2woo1_400.gif

Lol Mikey, she might be out with something else if she loses the next round.::)

And yeah, this place is getting ridiculous and needs some ranting

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, snaky said:

Do you have a down syndrome? Or you don't know what a tampon is? You said she inserted it and then put something on the floor, so she inserted the tampon and put the cartridge on the floor.

snaky you right I am not going to level with you 

Je pense qu'Elisa met très souvent des serviettes dans ses shorty car elle doit mouiller beaucoup. A plusieurs reprises, on l'a vu faire cela dans sa chambre, alors qu'elle n'était pas dans sa période de règles.

De toute façon, on s'en fiche, ce qui compte ce soir c'est de voir un strip poker entre les 3 filles! Attendons la suite du jeu..

2 minutes ago, winnlove said:

I think that Elisa often puts towels in his shorty as it must wet a lot. On several occasions we have seen do this in her room when she was not in her menstrual period.

Anyway, who cares what matters tonight is to see a strip poker between 3 girls! Expect the sequel ..

Hopefully sex with Elisa and Rita.... minus Vika. I know it's very very unlikely, but we can hope anyway.

If I were a conspiracy theory person I might think that the short under maintenance today followed by what people said was vika and rita going into the laundry room and shut the door (elisa was out) - could have been RLC calling to have them do something together involving nudity and this is what the two girls came up with.  

But I am not really a conspiracy theory person ...... :sleepy:

• Upvote 5