Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, snaky said:

That was a tampon genius! She's been on her period several days. Shows exactly how much you follow her. You really need to stop with making shit up!

That's exactly what i think happend but i wasn't 100% sure ^^'

• Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, Yury said:

Guys, you really think so ??
Maybe me begin to photograph the shelves of our supermarkets with price tags and upload photos to the forum? 
I also do not understand, why they are taking pictures of food, but it's not because we have not something or in Russia is very high prices.

No offence Yury. I make no assumptions about your country and have no experience of it. I know you can do 'posh' - you are where caviar comes from, aren't you? and that's the poshest food there is :o)

I know English Gin is very popular in Spain, it has a premium value for being English, so much so that there are brands that are more English than we have in England! That is what I had in mind.

Sorry if I gave offence - that wasn't my intention. Regards, and thanks for the work you do translating here.

12 minutes ago, snaky said:

Not the second time it wasn't::)

13 minutes ago, snaky said:

That was a tampon genius! She's been on her period several days. Shows exactly how much you follow her. You really need to stop with making shit up!

what I am making up So she insert in her didn't she I never seen tampon like that the one she used . sorry it is tempon I never seen I found the picture :-)

images.jpeg

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Nick said:

what I am making up So she insert in her didn't she I never seen tampon like that the one she used 

maybe you are not old enough .... my first GF used it in the early seventies....

6 minutes ago, Nick said:

what I am making up So she insert in her didn't she I never seen tampon like that the one she used 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

According to comments on here, didn't Elisa just have her period a week or two ago?  What is this these days.....periods on demand!

Harley, according to comments on here half of these girls a whores and half of them are dead meats, does that make it true? Certainly not! She slept naked and bated every day until two days ago. That's when she started her period.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Nick said:

Do you have a down syndrome? Or you don't know what a tampon is? You said she inserted it and then put something on the floor, so she inserted the tampon and put the cartridge on the floor.

• Upvote 1