Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe the plan for simply just living there to get a cheap place to study does not work out anymore :angel:

She was more open last time - not sure what changed with her this time other than she is trying to refine her self and her life.  I think that is great  - but probably not to live on a site like this.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

31 minutes ago, albacore said:

If I were a conspiracy theory person I might think that the short under maintenance today followed by what people said was vika and rita going into the laundry room and shut the door (elisa was out) - could have been RLC calling to have them do something together involving nudity and this is what the two girls came up with.  

But I am not really a conspiracy theory person ...... :sleepy:

Nahh albacore..What the girls Did today(specialy Rita)its was an usualy thing on them.The girls usualy sit all three togheter and have Nice talk and hey somethimes they played strip poker....the TODAY mantainance and respetive Vicka and Rita conversation of cam..obvisous got nothing to do in all this today.....hehe..and remember in kristmas santa bring gifts....

1 minute ago, albacore said:

She was more open last time - not sure what changed with her this time other than she is trying to refine her self and her life.  I think that is great  - but probably not to live on a site like this.

I dont no either what is her problem. But hey we should be happy for every degree she loosens up. There will be for sure other girls in the future who will show more. We will see if the less hiding from tonight will continue or if she will fall back to old manners. Keep it up Rita. You are a good girl :biggrin:

Ahh another day has come to close on RLC and CC,,goodnight everyone,,safe driving,,and watch out for pedestrians and deers lmaoo!!!

Today was actually less bitching and crying,,and actually more constructive conversations about what is actually taking place in the Barcelona apt..good job fellas:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

Just now, euromike69 said:

Ahh another day has come to close on RLC and CC,,goodnight everyone,,safe driving,,and watch out for pedestrians and deers lmaoo!!!

Today was actually less bitching and crying,,and actually more constructive conversations about what is actually taking place..good job fellas:biggrin:

G'night Mikey :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, albacore said:

Again not a conspiracy guy but maybe she was prompted ::)

Nice to see you also smart enought to not get fooled by some of rlc girls.Afhter seing this three girls togheter for some good amount of days..do anyone Really think that for exemple all three would join and play strip poker...

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Nice to see you also smart enought to not get fooled by some of rlc girls.Afhter seing this three girls togheter for some good amount of days..do anyone Really think that for exemple all three would join and play strip poker...

maybe if we complain enough, we can get them to play regular poker?! lol

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well yes I think there was some influence from outside (maintenance time) but it seems to me that they might get along pretty well with each other. Dont think they will become close friends. More like neighbors who meet sometimes who have fun together

Edited by jabbath1987
  • Upvote 1

Moi,  je souhaiterais demander pourquoi YURI  et KITEK ,  que nous remercions pour leur traduction ou les informations qu'ils nous donnent sur Kami et Krity ,

ne nous donnent pas plus d'infos sur le trio Vika, Rita et Elisa

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

I would ask why and YURI KITEK, whom we thank for their translation or the information they give us about Kami and Krity,

do not give us more information about the trio Vika, Rita and Elisa

Maybe because they are both too smart to spend too much of their time here?!...