Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

This will be the end of this discussion for myself, Let me ask you question ? How would you like to read that crap about yourself ? These participants are known to read this forum. and the other forums. Wouldn't you if you were a participant ? Wouldn't you want to know if you are being accepted ? Wouldn't you want to know what people think about you ? It is only human nature to be curious and want to be accepted and understand what people really think of you and the see  you on the site..

I would ask we all keep this in mind when we post such negative things about the tenants of RLC, Thanks

cc 2.PNGCC.PNG  0   225.1 kB

cc3.PNG

Again a say..this girl(that i like a lot,Hi Elisa!)will be gone in some days,the same with all the others,when the sign in with rlc and they are being payed(by rlc and consequently by us clients)they knew they would be coment,good things..bad things..fantastic things..all depends of the way the girls are and how we feel conected with them the time they are on rlc.world isnt an wonderful place with only Nice things..again youre one an forum for coment..NOT only good things..But ALL things..good..bad..all..man this getting old.I just know i got most of the reason at least regard this subget..just because its soo much obvious and just makes sense.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

This will be the end of this discussion for myself, Let me ask you question ? How would you like to read that crap about yourself ? These participants are known to read this forum. and the other forums. Wouldn't you if you were a participant ? Wouldn't you want to know if you are being accepted ? Wouldn't you want to know what people think about you ? It is only human nature to be curious and want to be accepted and understand what people really think of you and how your are seen on the site..

I would ask we all keep this in mind when we post such negative things about the tenants of RLC, Thanks

cc 2.PNGCC.PNG  0   225.1 kB

cc3.PNG

Thus another reason RLC does not want recordings flying around the net.  The players have been told that RLC will prevent them from being seen in perpetuity ...much more difficult to attract new tenants if they can't be protected.

• Upvote 1

And to end..Did Vika cared about us,rlc,cc subscribers when she brought her boyfriend for long time,and almost demanding Elisa for no Nudity in the house etc,Did she tought in our feeling or that we could not agree?Of course not..she had great time..that shows that we all the right to complain every time we feel something its bad.

• Upvote 1

Listen closely, but not for very much longer.

Disagreement is fully allowed in the apartment threads, but keep your argumentation logical and respectful. No flame baiting or flaming in the Apartment threads! We have enough problems with RLC & DMCA without us trying to cut each others throats.

Telling someone that they're a fuck-head isn't going to make for a persuasive argument. See RULE 5.

So everybody, knock it off or move the brawl over to Flame Wars where it belongs.

Thank you and have a good day.

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/5724-rules/

• Upvote 4

Do the girls actually have a contract that says they have to be naked, have sex, do sexy things around the apartment?? How could they possibly do things that will make everyone happy.... it's impossible, correct?? They all 3 are different. Elisa has no problem with most anything as far as nudity is concerned, but that's her. Rita is a little more reserved, not being as open about being naked, but she is openeing upp a little. She just isnt as free about some things as Elisa is. Vika on the other hand shows alot, but still holds back some.... thats her personality. Elisa may drink more than Rita or Vika, but that's her right, and peersonality..... she's outgoing. I just wish we alll could let them be what they are and not be so harsh on them.... they are young, still finding themselves, and what they really are. I like sex, nudity, but only if it's what they want..... not what we want. I find its hard to believe RLC would demand them to be nude and have sex . They aren't entertainers, they are jus regular people.

• Upvote 4

42 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Thus another reason RLC does not want recordings flying around the net.  The players have been told that RLC will prevent them from being seen in perpetuity ...much more difficult to attract new tenants if they can't be protected.

I'm sorry but I have to disagree!

36 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Listen closely, but not for very much longer.

Disagreement is fully allowed in the apartment threads, but keep your argumentation logical and respectful. No flame baiting or flaming in the Apartment threads! We have enough problems with RLC & DMCA without us trying to cut each others throats.

Telling someone that they're a fuck-head isn't going to make for a persuasive argument. See RULE 5.

So everybody, knock it off or move the brawl over to Flame Wars where it belongs.

Thank you and have a good day.

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/5724-rules/

Agree.now i see how some members are still arround...solo based on rule 5 at LEAST..one member should be gone and long time ago not just now..

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

This will be the end of this discussion for myself, Let me ask you question ? How would you like to read that crap about yourself ? These participants are known to read this forum. and the other forums. Wouldn't you if you were a participant ? Wouldn't you want to know if you are being accepted ? Wouldn't you want to know what people think about you ? It is only human nature to be curious and want to be accepted and understand what people really think of you and how your are seen on the site..

Maybe we should consider your post to make a small comparison. Again. 

On 22.5.2016 at 4:22 PM, Thestarider said:

BRING ON THE ANGELS,,,,,,,,BYE BYE KAMILA, BYE BYE KAMILA, I'M GLAD TO SEE YOU GO.......YES YES YES HELLO ANGELS, YES YES YES HELLO ANGELS

Out with the old and boring, and in with the new and exciting. Kristy deserves the best, and shouldn't have to deal with the controlling, manipulative, little princess in her own mind.

You may consider this post for the comparision.

On 27.5.2016 at 10:32 PM, MrBox said:

I agree with your opinion with just one difference. ... I think, RLC should cast people that are at open enough for the project (including nude and sex) and therefore do not need to hide. Rita seams to be very nice, but she did a lot of hiding and that is not really a good fit, i think.

I also would like  to see more casts of people that are more matching. .... If the residents are too different they often just stay thogerther as if it is necessary or requested by RLC (like the bubble bath of Vika and Rita). This is not very realistic and also not fun to watch at all. ... I relation to that, I would even prefer a Rita which is hiding all the time.

Do you see a difference? ... We can have criticism without insults. ... Sure, I would love to see this apartment be more real (including sex), but this do not mean that the residents are bad people. ... Your post leaves hardly a doubt about your opinion about Kamila. But, You can not be sure that your opinion is right (especially because a lot of people in this forum think the exact opposite). .... 

BTW, I do not mean that i be better than you, because i also post some not very nice opinions in the past (e.g. about Demid). I just want to show that criticism is not automatically a bad bad think. Especially if it is directed against the casting by RLC and not against the girls as persons.

• Upvote 4

Well Elisa is back, and im glad. Looks like Rita is wore out from her workout, and is in bed for the night probably. Vika probably talking to boyfriend, and now Elisa is in her room. Elisa is a hott one, so is Rita, but Vika is ok. Seems her and Rita get along well, and Elisa gets along with everyone.... she's entertaining to say the least lol.

• Upvote 1

On a forum like this, it's very difficult for mods to actually ascertain just WHO started the food fight. We do what we can. It's usually a he-said/he-said bickering match.

I don't have a problem with criticism (you'd be amazed at the shit I've tolerated here), but I like to see some logic behind assertions when they involve out-and-out bar brawls in the apartment threads.

We don't have any rules against bad-mouthing any of the tenants, but it's a sign of maturity that one can point out why they feel the way they do.

I'm pretty sure Yarik was badly cast (or had very bad scripting), just as an example. But I also realize that some tenants -- mostly the males -- get a lot of shit; they know about it; and they realize it comes with the job. I suspect these RLC tenants develop thick skins just like us mods do.

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

On a forum like this, it's very difficult for mods to actually ascertain just WHO started the food fight. We do what we can. It's usually a he-said/he-said bickering match.

I don't have a problem with criticism (you'd be amazed at the shit I've tolerated here), but I like to see some logic behind assertions when they involve out-and-out bar brawls in the apartment threads.

We don't have any rules against bad-mouthing any of the tenants, but it's a sign of maturity that one can point out why they feel the way they do.

I'm pretty sure Yarik was badly cast (or had very bad scripting), just as an example. But I also realize that some tenants -- mostly the males -- get a lot of shit; they know about it; and they realize it comes with the job. I suspect these RLC tenants develop thick skins just like us mods do.

Good to ear that,even if its somethimes its hard to believe in it,as an moderator its easy to see the ones that are being desrispecful over and over post after post specialy with cc members..specialy without cc members attack them..we should be free to give our opinions(respecting the cc rules)and sadly a lot of times when we do it some attack.I paid my year membership of cc so i think i should have the same respect as anyone in cc..anyone should call me names etc because i dont like an girl of rlc.

• Upvote 4