Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, beaver67 said:

yes, Yury or Kitek said her mother was trying to get one on their end for another month

That would be great for us.Maybe she will. My best friend has gotten several extensions on visas.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

On the topic of Visas. I found it a little strange that Elisa's BF couldn't get one (if all the translations and assumptions are correct). In general it's not that difficult to get one, unless you have a criminal record or is associated with certain organisations which are deemed dangerous. But I don't know how it works in Russia, of course.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Spoon said:

On the topic of Visas. I found it a little strange that Elisa's BF couldn't get one (if all the translations and assumptions are correct). In general it's not that difficult to get one, unless you have a criminal record or is associated with certain organisations which are deemed dangerous. But I don't know how it works in Russia, of course.

I never thought it was that difficult to do -- unless for the reasons you gave.

6 hours ago, MrBox said:

This BTR guy is a impostor. He mentioned to open his own cam page and told stories about why it did not work in time. ... Than he was gone for a long time. ... I do not trust him any word. 

I can honestly and personally say BTR not an Imposter.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, euromike69 said:

TIME FOR THE DAILY WORKOUT,,AND AFTER THAT ME AND RITA WILL HIT THE SHOWERS:heart::heart:

Dont use all the water Mikey -- Elisa and i are next .....

• Upvote 1

Again i like Vika, but at times i think she wants center attention from people. Jus an opion,-- not a criticism of her. Hell i like em all -- jus my baby more.....

9 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Again i like Vika, but at times i think she wants center attention from people. Jus an opion,-- not a criticism of her. Hell i like em all -- jus my baby more.....

Ilona was really worst.

By the way it could be fun to watch Ilona and Vika in the same appartment at the same time. It should be a nudity contest

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Ilona was really worst.

By the way it coulmd be fun to watch Ilona and Vika in the same appartment at the same time. It should be a nudity contest

Hahaha yea could be. Vika is sending selfies or something to boyfriend i think.