Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎01 at 4:08 PM, Dreamer24 said:

Im not trying to be a smart-ass, but how do you really determine what the topic is? Things change on here. If we shouldn't chat .... it's hard to figure out what  the general general topic is. If we have a certain topic it's easy to discuss just that, but someone has to set the "tone" for that topic to be discussed.

The Topic is General Chat for this Apartment which means the chat should only be about this Apartment and what goes on in the surroundings of it. Sometimes it goes astray and falls off Topic.

I am going through cleaning up the non-related comments. Also when posting comments if any wish to add extensions to your comments such as Personal Emoticons and Emoji's are acceptable to use to add a little spice to your comment but we ask that any Pictures or Videos not to be placed and put them in their proper thread. If there appears not to be a Thread for the purpose of it them make a new thread if you wish.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The Topic is General Chat for this Apartment which means the chat should only be about this Apartment and what goes on in the surroundings of it. Sometimes it goes astray and falls off Topic.

I am going through cleaning up the non-related comments. Also when posting comments if any wish to add extensions to your comments such as Personal Emoticons and Emoji's are acceptable to use to add a little spice to your comment but we ask that any Pictures or Videos not to be placed and put them in their proper thread. If there appears not to be a Thread for the purpose of it them make a new thread if you wish.

Thanks StnCld -- you're a huge help in this chat. Great guy i think. I was jus curious about that question -- i wasnt trying to be smart or anything.

Of all the apartments and girls -- why does Vika have to be sooooo loud?? Even if i was her friend -- id have to let her know as a friend how loud, and sometimes obnoxious she can be. I really like her, but she reminds me of my sister lol. I think Vika has fantasies of her and other girls, because her boyfriend isn't around. If she wasn't so ''pushy" onto others. She tries too hard to be someone she isnt. She isnt a hot girl like Rita and Elisa. She should jus be herself. That Vika is fine.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yeah kenny....if they kept the Barca & K&K apartments and shit canned the rest plus lowered the price to something more reasonable, I would become an RLC member again but I don't see that happening!

Hehe dont say that Harley,my favorite girl its in another apartment,and others probably also like others girls in others apartments..so that would not be great for many.But think that are about 14 apartments and an reducion to 8,10 and an recinforcment of the quality would make sense.But again lots like other girls in many of the other houses..so better keep things this way.