Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sports injuries lol.....back in my day we just rubbed some chewing tobacky on them and kept on truckin!   You youth of today are such wimps ROFLMAO :)

I just got a injury that cause other problems. I will be ok in a bit i hope lol!!!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sports injuries lol.....back in my day we just rubbed some chewing tobacky on them and kept on truckin!   You youth of today are such wimps ROFLMAO :)

Harley- I am almost 67 years old, and have had sports injuries since I was 8- my Dr said I maybe 66, but I the body of an 80 year old- Chewing backy doesn't always work HAHAHAHAHAHA

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Let see. ... I still have hope.

Losing my hope mrbox..to many times the same dudes call bad things and are unpolite to lots of us..breaking the rules..and anything happen to them..to the contrary..the moderator after speaks nicely to them..just after the break the forum rules..call bad things to cc members..go figure Out...

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

I just got a injury that cause other problems. I will be ok in a bit i hope lol!!!

takes time to heal

Yea i be 25 in Oct. -- im young i guess lol.

You want to grow old quick?   Get yourself a good job, buy a nice house, marry the love of your life, have a few rugrats, put them all the way through college, and tell me you didn't grow old quick lol.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You want to grow old quick?   Get yourself a good job, buy a nice house, marry the love of your life, have a few rugrats, put them all the way through college, and tell me you didn't grow old quick lol.

It may happen in time Harley. Hope i have a lot of years ahead of me too. I have a nice place so i got good start.

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Once in a while, someone speaks true wisdom on this board.

• Upvote 1

It may happen in time Harley. Hope i have a lot of years ahead of me too. I have a nice place so i got good start.

Sounds like you're off to a grand start then Dreamer.  I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did!!

Just now, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Once in a while, someone speaks true wisdom on this board.

You are right there Mr. Squirrel, but very seldom these days it seems. The forum of chit chatting instead of real intelligent well thought out discussions. 

I agree too. Yesterday was horrible. Like a fight in here or something. Best to always talk about the apartment and only those girls. Try to be positive. Ive messed up a few times about Vika which isnt good, but sometimes she is un-nerving.

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You are right there Mr. Squirrel, but very seldom these days it seems. The forum of chit chatting instead of real intelligent well thought out discussions. 

The nature of the CC board demands that one is comfortable with absolute sleeze whilst still able to play chess with masters on rare occasions.

And dammit, I'm off-topic. Hopefully TBG will permaban me...

Now, about the girls...

• Upvote 2