Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

38 minutes ago, snaky said:

Those are the only things you can praise a woman for?

Wow you sure did read my dumb comment in the worst possible way.

So to clarify :

• No those are not the only things I can praise a woman for.
  • Yes I think Elisa has many great qualities other than the way she masturbates.
  • Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

i HAVE NOTICED THAT ALL THE GIRLS KEEP THEIR RECEIPTS FOR EVERYTHING THEY PURCHASE,  Does anybody know why ?

If they ever return their purchase for a Refund or Replacement you have to have a Receipt to show you have purchased the item.

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If they ever return their purchase for a Refund or Replacement you have to have a Receipt to show you have purchased the item.

I doubt these girls need to deal with the US Federal IRS, but tax receipts for living expenses can be reimbursed by an employer in most countries given the circumstances of a rental or employment contract.

OK...so let me see if I've got this straight.   I read where someone said that Elisa gave V&R a gift yesterday or the day before.  I read tonight a post from Alba saying she is packing up everything except the kitchen sink so I have to assume that she cleaned out her closet entirely and all her drawers as well.   This tells me that all the Elisa lovers need to come to the realization that Elisa is leaving and not coming back.   Ilona did pack allot when she left but she always left clothes in the closet and stuff in her drawers.   So get your tearful goodbye posts ready now so it looks like you really mean what you say when you tell her goodbye.

Elisa,  other than a couple of short video clips and a bunch of pictures, I didn't have the pleasure of watching you like the rest of the Mohicans did but I must say that you were obviously a hit with the people that paid to view your beauty, your charm, your smile, your pain at times, and how nice you were to everyone in the apartment.  From what little I seen of you, I would have to agree!   I wish you the best in your life and hope you find & continue to do what makes you happy.   My only concern from what I read about you is the amount of alcohol you consume on a daily basis.   If there was one thing I would like to see you change, it would be how much alcohol you drink.   Other than that, you are a lovely, beautiful girl with a bright future ahead of you.

Best of Luck & have safe travels home,

Harley

BTW Elisa put her toy -- the ribbed dildo in her pillow case earlier. Thought id tell ya. It was very subtle when she did it. Thas great because alot on here only care about if she has sex with one of the other girls.Id bet money she's I really commend you buddy. -- A few do care tho Harley about her. Id bet money she's never had any sort of sex with the girls ..... even kissing -- but the imaginations will still run wild lol.

18 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

BTW Elisa put her toy -- the ribbed dildo in her pillow case earlier. Thought id tell ya. It was very subtle when she did it. Thas great because alot on here only care about if she has sex with one of the other girls.Id bet money she's I really commend you buddy. -- A few do care tho Harley about her. Id bet money she's never had any sort of sex with the girls ..... even kissing -- but the imaginations will still run wild lol.

She probably didn't Dreamer but what you see inside does not compare to what you don't see outside the apartment.  This time of year in Barcelona, for all we know, they go to the beach for a few hours, then leave the beach to go shopping for clothes or jewelry or food, and then come back to the apartment only to repeat the same scenario the next day and the day after that and so on and so on and so on......you get the picture I'm shading for you Dreamer lol.  These girls are a trip when it comes to trying to figure them out from what I remember.   I made a bunch of bad calls on what I thought Kami & Kristy were up to while they were in Barcelona and don't think I've been forgiven for them yet and I'm not asking for any forgiveness.   It was my observations that were way off back in the K&K days of Barcelona.   I had allot of shit going on in my life at that time and made some bad posts and got my ass reamed for it......believe you me lol.   My point is that if there was only 100 people that watched what went on in this apartment at the same time, same bat channel, you would have 100 people that didn't interpret it the same way!   So just remember the old phrase "you can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time"!

I know im just a guy who isn't realistic, but i just hope for a girl half as good as Elisa. Her and Rita are "class" and it shows too. I jus wish people would stop creating all these scenarios of her being with Vika, and Rita. She would never go for Vika, and if she was interested in Rita we would have seen at least some kind of even playful move on her , but we havent. I think Elisa is jus waiting for the time to leave. In the meanwhile she's gonna drink, enjoy life, and occasionally bate in her way. No way anyone will convince me that even outside of the apartment she would even think of sex with Vika. Maybe Rita, she's just as hot as Elisa.--- Guess people will tell me im a fool about her and Vika, but i think im right. I dont think she would mess with Vika even away from the apartment.

• Upvote 1

-There were many discussions, sometimes even armed, what there should be in this format. I think that the formula is quite simple: interested candidates to an apartment in the different objects must at the casting only express, whether they are willing to behave as if no cameras were present and to divulge but as much as possible by themselves. Should they not willing or able be to do so, they would have to make their money elsewhere.
Elisa is the prime example of this concept. She has been now more than 100 percent of even without settling-in period. She has so wonderfully entertained us and so close is left up, how still no girl in front of her and maybe long after her. Its many features, abilities and properties, views, and dealing with nature, have shown us a cheerful, funny, always friendly, to be not too self-important, sharing with others, spontaneous, erotic, individualistic, to stay different, slightly turned up, but also vulnerable, tender, sensitive, perhaps sometimes insecure people in some things. Moreover she has delighted us with stunning beauty and erotic appeal. In every conversation on the phone or with Rita and Vika, she has transformed her voice always in a cheerful sound. Also, their presence and absence for us was favorably balanced. She has certainly gained a large number of fans and on their lives in this apartment made many of us very happy by the participation. A number of members have closed them in her heart.  Therefore, my confession that I love this girl. Anyone who comes into your life, should understand what treasures it means him and treat them accordingly. I very much hope that she at home receives the necessary support and assistance from their loved ones, which are necessary for their stability and their progress. I wish you all a nice and happy life and that she may achieve their intended goals.
For me, the number one feature star.
A reunion is, of course, on my wish list. The daily routine is must normalise now if you unfortunately left us, again it. Bye, love Elisa.
(I hope that the translation is so good, that my thoughts are yet to recognize.)

• Upvote 3

Elisa is a wonderful girl - she is without any doubt my best RLC-experience to this day, even better than Anna who was on top of my list until Elisa arrived. I'm sure Elisa has a bright future. She is an openminded, cheerful, kind, smart, pretty, extrovert and of course very sexy woman and I think leaving Barcelona is the best thing she could do now. Bad for us and RLC, but good for her. Barcelona was a dead end and now she can get on with her life and hopefully be together with her kindred spirits, that I am sure she has a lot of, although she didn't find any in the apt.

I don't think we should be concerned about her drinking. I think it's a result of her insecurity and loneliness in a new city with a foreign language placed in a small apartment with two girls, with whom she had nothing in common. She will have normal drinking habits when she is back home.

If I had to live with Vika and Rita I would surely be drinking a lot more. These two girls haven't always been nice to her. Especially after Vika somehow got a hook in Rita and established some kind of "friendship" with her. I guess they feel offended by Elisa's somewhat wild, hippieish lifestyle, that is far from their own. Luckily Elisa stood her ground and didn't let them get under her skin.

Bye, bye, lovely Elisa. Wish you all the best. Have a safe flight home.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Major Tom said:

Elisa is a wonderful girl - she is without any doubt my best RLC-experience to this day, even better than Anna who was on top of my list until Elisa arrived. I'm sure Elisa has a bright future. She is an openminded, cheerful, kind, smart, pretty, extrovert and of course very sexy woman and I think leaving Barcelona is the best thing she could do now. Bad for us and RLC, but good for her. Barcelona was a dead end and now she can get on with her life and hopefully be together with her kindred spirits, that I am sure she has a lot of, although she didn't find any in the apt.

I don't think we should be concerned about her drinking. I think it's a result of her insecurity and loneliness in a new city with a foreign language placed in a small apartment with two girls, with whom she had nothing in common. She will have normal drinking habits when she is back home.

If I had to live with Vika and Rita I would surely be drinking a lot more. These two girls haven't always been nice to her. Especially after Vika somehow got a hook in Rita and established some kind of "friendship" with her. I guess they feel offended by Elisa's somewhat wild, hippieish lifestyle, that is far from their own. Luckily Elisa stood her ground and didn't let them get under her skin.

Bye, bye, lovely Elisa. Wish you all the best. Have a safe flight home.

Thanks for that comment. You said it better than i could Major. Elisa is a rare girl for this site , and we dont realize how lucky we've been to have a " real" girl.  She isnt fake in any way, and really doesn't worry about what others think. I love her as a resident on RLC , nothing more and nothing less. I will almost gurantee at some point she will be back, and once again we will be lucky to have her. Have a happy life sweety ..... you deserve it.

• Upvote 4