Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guys this is taking to long to come out of UM 6 and a half hour. remember when Rita came they only went UM for 3 hour for housekeeping and they did not put it UM for Rita to move in. The normal time to bring in a new girl all way take only 6 hour. The only thing i can think of is Rita went to school and they are waiting on her to come home to change room and meet Irma. Also BTR said that they were going to put a camera in the laundry room but he did not say when so my be there putting in a camera also. This is just my thought

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

The apartment listing already has Rita in Elisa's room and  Irma in Rita's room. It's a long time for maintenance considering we saw Rita move in the second time, no?

yes it is taking a long time, considering Irma has been there before, my guess is that they are cleaning, doing laundry, etc

2 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Guys this is taking to long to come out of UM 6 and a half hour. remember when Rita came they only went UM for 3 hour for housekeeping and they did not put it UM for Rita to move in. The normal time to bring in a new girl all way take only 6 hour. The only thing i can think of is Rita went to school and they are waiting on her to come home to change room and meet Irma. Also BTR said that they were going to put a camera in the laundry room but he did not say when so my be there putting in a camera also. This is just my thought

I have seen Maintenance Periods last for up to 12 Hours for this Apartment.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

es it is taking a long time, considering Irma has been there before, my guess is that they are cleaning, doing laundry, etc

Maybe they are placing a cam in the laundry room :P

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, wathou said:

Maybe they are placing in the laundry room :P

hope so- that would be a plus for us

4 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Welcome back Irma -- ive never seen you before, but im anxious to meet you. ---- I hear nothing, but good things!!!!!

Great tits, loved to bate, love to massage other gilrs nothing more to say xD And not camera shy at all ^^

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Welcome back Irma -- ive never seen you before, but im anxious to meet you. ---- I hear nothing, but good things!!!!!

think you will dreamer- you can see her pic under "Irma is back"- also a little background for you- she is educated, a model (not sure if she still is), speaks English, Turkish, Russian, and one other language I can't remember, and she has been involved in business ventures. Hope I got all of this right from when she was here before. Oh- and wait till you see her twerking- OMG hahahahaha

Guest beaver67

8 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

Spain. Summer. Siesta

and a whole lot of fun hahahaha

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

Great tits, loved to bate, love to massage other gilrs nothing more to say xD And not camera shy at all ^^

just with one word - simply professional for this job.

Unfortunately this is not what I want to see...