Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, Dreamer24 said:

Id say the maintenance is getting everyone situated in their new rooms, unpacking for Irma --- all of those things. Maybe it wont take too much longer.

hopefully

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

holy shit holy shit Irma is back   Irma is back holy fucking hell Irma is back  

and we are all waiting anxiously till UM goes away- hahahahaha- good to hear from you mikeusa- hope all is well w/ you

11 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Id say the maintenance is getting everyone situated in their new rooms, unpacking for Irma --- all of those things. Maybe it wont take too much longer.

Or maybe Irma has not arrived at her Destination yet.

7 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

holy shit holy shit Irma is back   Irma is back holy fucking hell Irma is back  

Mike can you please try to sound a little bit more excited than this buddy lmaoo!!!happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 3

Hello all, I won't be posting much today or tomorrow but I will be checking in.   I'm glad to see Irma is back, WELCOME BACK IRMA, however I feel the timing is quite strange with the current cast that is present.  I feel I may get to see Ilona again in the near future and I'm sure by now that any scaring has heeled and she will be proud of her new puppies!   I'm not sure if I will be able to say the same thing about them or not!

I feel the reason the apartment is probably still under maintenance if for two reasons, 1) To get rid of the awful pink color on the walls of Irma's room and 2) to get all the plugs in the apartment fixed before Ilona shows back up and hopefully to disconnect the plugs in the laundry room LMAO.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Guys this is taking to long to come out of UM 6 and a half hour. remember when Rita came they only went UM for 3 hour for housekeeping and they did not put it UM for Rita to move in. The normal time to bring in a new girl all way take only 6 hour. The only thing i can think of is Rita went to school and they are waiting on her to come home to change room and meet Irma. Also BTR said that they were going to put a camera in the laundry room but he did not say when so my be there putting in a camera also. This is just my thought

How..if rlc its Indeed puting finaly an cam on laundryroom thats great news.one less place for hidding.Other apartments also have some places like this(d&d)and they hide all the time also.So if rlc gona Indeed put an cam on barça laundryroom thats great News.