Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Her tits are bigger than Elisa's -- jus as nice too. She's beautiful!!!!

And even better..she is even beautiful person inside..you will see What i and all like in her.An special girl indeed.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I am crying happy tears

Me too, because this is my first time seeing her. Damn--- she's all that you guys said she was too. She looks like she would be a nice girl inside too.

Remember what happened on first first night last time? She overloaded the cameras with her masturbation so the whole apartment went offline. Stay tuned... :biggrin:

je suis heureux pour vous, que le retour de irma vous redonne de la joie, pour moi c'est une grosse déception, cette fille est si fade...mais bon, elle va enchanter beaucoup de monde, c'est le principal....

I'm happy for you, that the return of Irma gives you joy, for me it's a big disappointment, this girl is so bland ... but hey, it will delight many, this is the principal. ...:confused:

lets face it guys when was the last time we had in barça apatment all this life..an girl beautiful girl in the Kitchen dancing..Hep been an long time..Well the closest it was Elisa,also an great girl.But Irma its Irma hehe.