Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Someone mentioned Vika is on her period now. Maybe she is just not feeling that great, Rita has stayed with Kam, Kristy and at least three other women, shes not intimidated. She is doing what she normally does. Study with the door closed.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Well Goofy is in her room pouting and hiding .  She must be saying "Why didn't they bring Aida back instead of that Goddess ?".

That was a very good one LMAO

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kenny1940 said:

Someone mentioned Vika is on her period now. Maybe she is just not feeling that great, Rita has stayed with Kam, Kristy and at least three other women, shes not intimidated. She is doing what she normally does. Study with the door closed.

Exactly Kenny. Lol Rita isnt intimidated by any girl i dont think

1 minute ago, canito said:

yay just got out of work to see irma is back i am so happy i havent seen her yet but i saw the pics.and thanks to the person who posted them.

Shes on the patio Canito -- hope ur doing ok!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

You guys crack me up, so much BS about Irma and Rita and Vika ... you think maybe you can just sit back and watch what happens then comment instead of speculating all this crap ???

Even when things are becoming great,,it's still not enough,,they just can't help it,,it's in their DNA lol:biggrin:

Guys,Irma is here we should all be happy and squirting lotion in our hands right now::)::)

cdbenfg.gif

• Upvote 2