Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

27 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Guys seriously I am really worried about this appartement. The two others completely avoid Irma. Poor Irma I cant imagine shes done sth. bad to them. So if this is simply girls jealousy: Shame on you Rita and Vika :angry: Cant be so hard to even give her an chance to get along with each other. 

Dude you are going to say this after just the first couple of hours,,,,worried about what,,,,did you forget how everyone was saying this same shit when on Rita's first day,,how she is not getting along with the other girls Elisa and Vika.

What world do you people live in where you expect the girls to be a lovey dovey after just meeting each other for the first time.

Use some common sense and stop making your dick think for you.:cool:

Who here jumps all over someone on the first day they meet them as a roommate.

• Upvote 7

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Dude you are going to say this after just the first couple of hours,,,,worried about what,,,,did you forget how everyone was saying this same shit when on Rita's first day,,how she is not getting along with the other girls Elisa and Vika.

What world do you people live in where you expect the girls to be a lovey dovey after just meeting each other for the first time.

"Who here jumps all over someone on the first day they meet them as a roommate."

I'd would if it is Irma; she would never have a need toilet paper, a bath towel or place to sit; (Let me brush off my face).

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Rita shouldnt be jealous of ANYONE -- no reason to be. The same thing was said when Adele came, when AIDA came, it happens everytime. They are gonna be fine .... jus takes some time. Im a little shy when i first meet others soooo... it's normal.

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Calm down dude. I just think thats not the normal behaviour to welcome a guest. I dont expect them to jump all over I just thougth of normal social interactions. 

• Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Calm down dude. I just think thats not the normal behaviour to welcome a guest. I dont expect them to jump all over I just thougth of normal social interactions. 

The camera was down for hours,,,so none of us saw how they greeted her,,and if you have been watching this apt all this time,,,Both Rita and Vika are doing the exact same thing at this same time everyday,,Rita studying in her room and Vika in her bed on her phone before going to sleep..nothing has changed,,,wait until everyone is settled in and come back in 3 or more days and make a better judgement call then,,,you can't be so quick to talk like this after just a couple of hours.

When irma came the first time,,it took her a little while to warm up to the other girls too..especially with Anna.

• Upvote 5

27 minutes ago, toolmaker123 said:

Then why didn't she defend Irma when Vika said her singing was bothering her and sent Rita to tell her to shut up? 

She should have reminded Vika of HOW LOUD SHE TALKS ALL THE TIME !! Give Irma some time to enjoy the first day

Vika and Rita have become good friends, and Vika doesnt have the nerve to tell her to quit singing so loud. So she sent Rita instead. I agree she should have told Vika. I think Vika is jealous, but not Rita. I dont know and none of us do for sure. You may be right. We will see in the next few days how they act. # Exactly what i said Mike.

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

The camera was down for hours,,,so none of us saw how they greeted her,,and if you have been watching this apt all this time,,,Both Rita are doing the exact same thing at this same time everyday,,Rita studying in her room and Vika in her bed on her phone before going t sleep..nothing has changed,,,wait until everyone is settled in and come back in 3 or more days and make a better judgement call then,,,you can't be so quick to talk like this after just a couple of hours.

When irma came the first time,,it took her a little while to warm up to the other girls too..especially with Anna.

Ok dont want to argue. :biggrin: We will see. Im outta here for today. G'Night all 

3 hours ago, Nick said:

so why Vika went Rita's room and talked to her fuew minutes later Rita goes to kitchen tell Irma stop the music you don't have to be rocket scientist to understand 

Never happened. I watched the whole thing. You just make shit up just to stir the  pot.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, toolmaker123 said:

Then why didn't she defend Irma when Vika said her singing was bothering her and sent Rita to tell her to shut up? 

She should have reminded Vika of HOW LOUD SHE TALKS ALL THE TIME !! Give Irma some time to enjoy the first day

Vika and Rita have become good friends, and Vika doesnt have the nerve to tell her to quit singing so loud. So she sent Rita instead. I agree she should have told Vika. I think Vika is jealous, but not Rita. I dont know and none of us do for sure. You may be right. We will see in the next few days how they act. # Exactly what i said Mike. I don't think Rita told her to turn the music down or quit singing -- that's bullshit!!!

4 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

Never happened. I watched the whole thing. You just make shit up just to stir the  pot.

get a new Eyeglass then or the holl you looking frome it's not large enough 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Lets hope tomorrow "magicaly" both girls will give proper atention to the recente residente Irma.Sadly my worries are being turning into realitie..Irma its an fantastic rlc resident and deserved good company to make this apartment an huge hit again..alone she can have sucess but rlc should had waited just an little monthy than Vika was gone..an then bring Irma and another girl.little horried about irma(yes i know she even alone will be fine)but she is an so funny and comunicative person that she deserved other cenário.

you hit the nail on the head again Ze81 

• Upvote 1