Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I doubt if Vika is feeling too secure now. Her throne has just been crushed. The queen has arrived in place of the last queen "my sweety." Elisa. I really love Irma so far. I just haven't known her like alot of you guys, since im new. Im superrrrrr impressed -- so much life and fun she seems to be.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Vika is on her period or on the rag. This is why she not happy and staying in her room. Irma was talking last night about bringing a girl in that she has work with to replace Vka or Rita. That was basically the conversation.

Hopefully replace Vika. Rita is a nice and classy girl. Dont mind if she stays longer.

• Upvote 1

If you guys ever had severe constipation this is kind of what it like to have a period so you would not feel like talking to no one or doing any thing and there a lot of women that call in sick when they get on the rag. You guys just don't no what we go through

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hopefully replace Vika. Rita is a nice and classy girl. Dont mind if she stays longer.

Looks like my baby is studying really hard last night and today,,must be an exam coming up next week:heart::heart:

• Upvote 2

If you think back to Dana's last month it wasn't good she spent most of the time in bed depressed a girl like Irma would have brought her back out to the great girl we know she was. Elisa did that if you remember the night on the couch downstairs vika couldn't wait till it was over she left early

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Could be Mikey. Lets wish her luck she will pass it with success.

I wish her her luck, and the best -- because she deserves it. I think she has her priorities in line. Beautiful, sexy, smart -- that's Rita.

• Upvote 2