Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

43 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Looks like my baby is studying really hard last night and today,,must be an exam coming up next week:heart::heart:

If you think back to Dana's last month it wasn't good she spent most of the time in bed depressed a girl like Irma would have brought her back out to the great girl we know she was. Elisa did that if you remember the night on the couch downstairs vika couldn't wait till it was over she left early

I had a 2 dreams about Irma last night

1 - I was visiting my friend in Prague who in my dream had joined a local boxing club. The club was based in a family run gym and was a really tight-knit community. Irma was part of the gym staff and her role wasn't exactly clear except that everyone knew she was really hot and was a draw to bring in new members. You could buy a date with Irma, but she only did one date a month, and if she liked you she might have sex with you. She mentioned that the last guy she slept with was terrible in bed. There was a 3-month waiting list but I put my name down for month 4.

2 - This dream was shorter and very different, it was the end of the world for some reason, Armageddon, fireballs falling from the sky etc, and I remember I was upset because I was going to die and I didn't have a chance to say goodbye to my cat or Irma!

Pretty weird stuff, this girl has a strange effect on me!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

1 - I was visiting my friend in Prague who in my dream had joined a local boxing club. The club was based in a family run gym and was a really tight-knit community. Irma was part of the gym staff and her role wasn't exactly clear except that everyone knew she was really hot and was a draw to bring in new members. You could buy a date with Irma, but she only did one date a month, and if she liked you she might have sex with you. She mentioned that the last guy she slept with was terrible in bed. There was a 3-month waiting list but I put my name down for month 4.

2 - This dream was shorter and very different, it was the end of the world for some reason, Armageddon, fireballs falling from the sky etc, and I remember I was upset because I was going to die and I didn't have a chance to say goodbye to my cat or Irma!

BEN BEN BEN BEN there is a big wide world out there my friend i can understand why you dreamt of her tho after RLC put her name up and took so long to let us see her again

8 minutes ago, cacjc said:

BEN BEN BEN BEN there is a big wide world out there my friend i can understand why you dreamt of her tho after RLC put her name up and took so long to let us see her again

Yeah I know man, RLC is not my life (I'm out all day today for the football so will miss her tonight!) but Irma always had a special place in my heart, after she left last time I quit RLC for a bit. Having said that, if it turned out Irma was 'for hire' (I am NOT saying that she is, just a hypothetical!) then I would be more than happy to fly to wherever she lives and spend all my money on a week with her!

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Benfold said:

MIKEY: "HELLO DANAYA,,YES,,,THIS IS MIKEY,I GOT SOMETHING TO TELL YA,,YOU KNOW THIS CC MEMBER WHO USED TO BE YOUR BIGGEST FAN"

DANAYA: "WHO BENFOLD MIKEY"?

MIKEY: "YES BENFOLD DANAYA,,THAT 2 TIMING MAN SLUT IS HAVING DREAMS ABOUT MY WOMAN AGAIN"

DANAYA: "WELL 2 CAN PLAY THAT GAME MIKEY,,HOW FAST CAN YOU GET TO THE UKRAINE"?

MIKEY: "THE PRIVATE JET IS ALREADY GASED UP AND READY TO TAKE ME ANYWHERE TO SEE YOU DANAYA,SO I'LL SEE YOU IN 9 HOURS"

DANAYA: SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD PLAN MIKEY,,I'M GONNA ROCK YOUR WORLD,,AND THEN YOU CAN GO SHOW BENFOLD THE TAPE WE MADE,,SO HE CAN KNOW WHAT HE'S MISSING OUT ON"

MIKEY: "I'M TAXING DOWN THE RUNWAY AS WE SPEAK,,CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU DANAYA,,AND AFTER I LEAVE YOU,,I GOTTA GO TO BARCELONA TO TAKE CARE OF MY WIFE RITA AND MY GIRLFRIEND IRMA"

DANAYA: "OK MIKEY,,PLEASE HURRY UP AND GET HERE,,I'M ALL HOT AND HORNY,,AND MY BOOBS AND NIPPLES ARE STIFF AND READY FOR YOUR SWEET LOVING"

MIKEY: "DON'T CUM JUST YET BABY,,I'LL BE THERE AS SOON AS I CAN HOLD ON"

DANAYA: "OK MIKEY,,SEE YOU SOON,,LOVE YA BABE":heart::biggrin:::):heart:crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hopefully replace Vika. Rita is a nice and classy girl. Dont mind if she stays longer.

I've been gone for a while........how is RITA taking to IRMA ???  Any nude meetings yet.............LOL ?

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

MIKEY: "HELLO DANAYA,,YES,,,THIS IS MIKEY,I GOT SOMETHING TO TELL YA,,YOU KNOW THIS CC MEMBER WHO USED TO BE YOUR BIGGEST FAN"

DANAYA: "WHO BENFOLD MIKEY"?

MIKEY: "YES BENFOLD DANAYA,,THAT 2 TIMING MAN SLUT IS HAVING DREAMS ABOUT MY WOMAN AGAIN"

DANAYA: "WELL 2 CAN PLAY THAT GAME MIKEY,,HOW FAST CAN YOU GET TO THE UKRAINE"?

MIKEY: "THE PRIVATE JET IS ALREADY GASED UP AND READY TO TAKE ME ANYWHERE TO SEE YOU DANAYA,SO I'LL SEE YOU IN 9 HOURS"

DANAYA: SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD PLAN MIKEY,,I'M GONNA ROCK YOUR WORLD,,AND THEN YOU CAN GO SHOW BENFOLD THE TAPE WE MADE,,SO HE CAN KNOW WHAT HE'S MISSING OUT ON"

MIKEY: "I'M TAXING DOWN THE RUNWAY AS WE SPEAK,,CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU DANAYA,,AND AFTER I LEAVE YOU,,I GOTTA GO TO BARCELONA TO TAKE CARE OF MY WIFE RITA AND MY GIRLFRIEND IRMA"

DANAYA: "OK MIKEY,,PLEASE HURRY UP AND GET HERE,,I'M ALL HOT AND HORNY,,AND MY BOOBS AND NIPPLES ARE STIFF AND READY FOR YOUR SWEET LOVING"

MIKEY: "DON'T CUM JUST YET BABY,,I'LL BE THERE AS SOON AS I CAN HOLD ON"

DANAYA: "OK MIKEY,,SEE YOU SOON,,LOVE YA BABE":heart::biggrin:::):heart:crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

Mate! That's brutal!

Danaya was a total babe, but she was never my fav, Irma's always been the No. 1

When Danaya first joined I didn't like her that much, that was after Irma had left and I cancelled my sub, and Danaya didn't make me renew. But she slowly grew on me and now she's probably my number 2 after Irma <3 

As a rule though, Danaya is more my type of girl, I'm pretty tall and I love tall girls, plus Danaya had those gymnast moves!

But I'd never cheat on Irma unless it was with her and Danaya at the same time!

One day, Irma Danaya and Anna in an apartment together. Maybe Elisa too. That's the dream

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Mate! That's brutal!

When Danaya first joined I didn't like her that much, that was after Irma had left and I cancelled my sub, and Danaya didn't make me renew. But she slowly grew on me and now she's probably my number 2 after Irma <3 

As a rule though, Danaya is more my type of girl, I'm pretty tall and I love tall girls, plus Danaya had those gymnast moves!

One day, Irma Danaya and Anna in an apartment together. Maybe Elisa too. That's the dream

happy-tears-smiley-emoticon.gif I HOPE YOU KNEW I WAS JUST FUCKING WITH YOU RIGHT,,,I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT BY NOWhappy-tears-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

happy-tears-smiley-emoticon.gif I HOPE YOU KNEW I WAS JUST FUCKING WITH YOU RIGHT,,,I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT BY NOWhappy-tears-smiley-emoticon.gif

Of course mate! But even the thought of your throbbing American penis getting anywhere near my delicate Ukrainian flower is enough to set off my defenses! You heard her last night, speaking ENGLISH right? That means she must like ENGLISH men! :cool:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Benfold said:

Of course mate! But even the thought of your throbbing American penis getting anywhere near my delicate Ukrainian flower is enough to set off my defenses! You heard her last night, speaking ENGLISH right? That means she must like ENGLISH men! :cool:

Yes,,after she sucked on this American Sausage she spoke perfect Englishhappy-tears-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Mate! That's brutal!

This is my wet dream too my friend :heart:

• Upvote 2