Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Somehow Des, I knew you would reappear because your baby is back ....Welcome Back to our insanity ::)

Yes I just checked on RLC enough to see if anything changed. Saw my sweetheart was back yesterday morning. And she is looking fine as ever...

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Even with the bad time zone I'm thinking about getting RLC for a few months. But what's this I'm seeing about new owners?

I hear the same talk, but dont know much about it or the new owners. I hope they dont decide to raise the monthly price.

Guest beaver67
19 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Irma is in the kitchen doing her dance thing......:biggrin:

yes she is, and she is a very good cook, according to the prior girls, that's Irma, cooking, dancing, and listening to music

Didnt see her watching some tv in sofa in living..would like dat just to remember good old times.But she only arrived wseterday so she still getting in the ritm.Girl just look happy thats great,no one would say thats a lot of cams filming her..great atitude just like the first time.Also love how she somethimes Looks to the cams with no fear or shyness at all and even plays an little..hehe Irma you the queen of rlc.

Guest beaver67
Just now, Dreamer24 said:

Looks like Irma is cookin her some mushrooms maybe. I love fried mushrooms breaded .....yumm!!

she is a woman of many talents