Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I think Rita is just too mature for this type thing. She's very settled down, knows her goals, what she likes, not as confused as the others. Definately as sexy, beautiful, fun tho.

Agree,seems an very focused girl,with clean objetives.I complain i lot about her,and i dont like her..in rlc..because i Of course see that see is an pretty girl,that is doing her life..but not What i want to see day by day in rlc..find boring seing her or Out or in bedroom on PC..and pretty much thats all she does..respect her as an person that is doing to getting an better an better life..just want she does that far from cams..but its my tastes,You just like you said have contrary to my and like her in rlc and Thaks equal right,and we agree in some things also,Well in one thing about her we would never ever could desagree..that she is very pretty.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I came to CC jus a little over a week, but ive been on RLC for longer period. Adele was pure hotness -- plus more hotness. I know Ilona very well, and she was a ball of energy and sex.

This i agree with albacore 100% Adele as so so mean to Aida..from my part hope that evil girl doesnt return..yes its as pretty..but What she Did.....

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This i agree with albacore 100% Adele as so so mean to Aida..from my part hope that evil girl doesnt return..yes its as pretty..but What she Did.....

I got 3 favorites -- Elisa,Adele, then Irma. No one will ever be as good as Elisa i dont think. -- Irma is damn good tho -- cant lie about that haha!!

3 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

In Adele's case -- it's not arrogant or bragging if you can back it up lol.

Sorry Dreamer,i seen it all..problably a lot more seen it..she was very mean specialy and meanly to Aida..she speeked with arrogânce to her..ignore her a lot..and lot more..tried to put Danna against aida..seen it all..Aida it was very isolated..mainly because Adele..

Aida was one of the most immature girls ive seen in awhile.... beautiful, but childish. --- Adele wasn't arrogant that much -- she jus showed her class and how sexy she was everyday. I think she was very nice to everybody. I just think she put everyone in their place if they crossed her. She tried to be friendly to Danaya, but Danaya was very jealous of Adele.