Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, Nick said:

Kzs let seat crouket and speak strate I respect you more than Any person on RLC, why I respect you because you don't have Cam in your home that I watch you , if you had and I see I don't like you I would say it as is 

I was talking about the post of the CC member iogres. (2 post above)

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lol..and and you believe in all that..of course rlc its free interpretartion of real life withe a lot of acting and fake things in all ...there is a lot real life and a lot of "fantasy life"..or do you think an real apatment its like Barcelona apartment...or even lots of the similar things that happens in almost al apartments are just coincidences...rlc its not real rife at 100% not even close..could be nothing more but..only the fact that an house have lots of giants cams filming you..and that it almost certain that you recieve bónus for doing somethings or stay someway..all that you said..that i think must be in the rlc site..are  just pretty words..its my opinon based in all i seen in one year in rlc.Rlc its an mix of real life..with some acting,fantasy life..

Right now there are four 17 to 19 year old girls with my son and his friend in the pool playing in my backyard, there are two girls on the shoulders of the boy and the other two girls are laying on towels, Less than five minutes ago i watched as the girl on my sons shoulders reached over to knock the girl off his friends shoulder, but couldn't do it after several tries, she motioned the girl laying on the towel to come help her, and soon all four girls were trying to knock the girls off the boys shoulders, both boys are football players and big guys, so the girls were having no luck, so then the girl on my sons shoulder  grabbed the top of the other girl and pulled it off, and so the girl did the same thing. nice young perky little titties. 

This is what you want to see on RLC and calling not it real life. Interesting when really think about it.  But the fact remains this just happened in my backyard and was not faked in any way, just a bunch of high school kids acting like high school kids.

The woman of RLC are not high school kids, and I for one do not shell out 540 bucks a year to see such childish behavior, as I have been a member of RLC for nearly four years now without a lapse, and remember when the project was all about real life in front of a camera and not what ILONA turned the Barcelona apartment into. She had to have been a fan of Voyeur View and that is what she thought the apartment should be like especially since she is 28 years old. 

About a year ago that all changed and  has had some influences on a few of the other apartments such as the exhibitionism shows for the camera that we see now. That stuff never happened prior to that, and that is when it was no longer a project, but a corporate entity all about for profit, and that is when the CC board changed as well. 

There still are some of the old apartments, but now most of you bitch that they are boring because they are real life in front of the camera, which was the concept of RLC. 

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, kzsjzkdjs said:

At the end just before she left the apartment (1 week before) she was talking with aida and vika.

But Meanwile..so so mean with Aida..still today i remember the way she treated Aida from day one..and I liked her and she was very pretty..but after all that..just can seen her beauty anymore..

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

But Meanwile..so so mean with Aida..still today i remember the way she treated Aida from day one..and I liked her and she was very pretty..but after all that..just can seen her beauty anymore..

I too didn't like the way Adele treated Aida, until I learned that they knew each other from Ukraine and had personal issues outside the apartment. It was not that Adele was just being a bitch, she had a genuine grievance with Aida

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

We didn't really know what happened outside of the apartment between her.

2 minutes ago, canito said:

vika is a loose canon she will only show something when she wants to.thats just the way she is just to get your attention.

You got that right Canito.