Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

On a gang Or no Other I think Elisa Will Come Back - I hope Fund anyway.

She said, in one of the translations, that she would come back in September .. But she can not come back until after 6 months, so it is first in October in that case. (Unless Ukraine enters the Schengen before that).

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

well Canito I have to tell you, right now I am zoomed in on Rita's promise land while mikey two timer is over there next door with nose stuffed in Irma's ass LMAO

Correction,,my two timing ass is looking at Kristy in the bathtub right now::)::):biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 5

32 minutes ago, kzsjzkdjs said:

I personally prefer watching Rita or Adele naked or having shower than watching Irma or Elisa masturbating.

LMAO are you that lonely you have there pictures stop paying just watch the pictures lol :-)

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Correction,,my two timing ass is looking at Kristy in the bathtub right now::)::):biggrin::heart:

why you three timing son of gun, your reach has endless bounds from Spain to Russia. You must share you secrets with the rest of us so we can multi task as well :biggrin:

107506-108430-mr-fantastic.jpg

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She said, in one of the translations, that she would come back in September .. But she can not come back until after 6 months, so it is first in October in that case. (Unless Ukraine enters the Schengen before that).

I hope Noldus.

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

why you three timing son of gun, your reach has endless bounds from Spain to Russia. You must share you secrets with the rest of us so we can multi task as well :biggrin:

107506-108430-mr-fantastic.jpg

One word,,,TELEPORTATION,,,,BEAM ME UP SCOTTY:biggrin::heart::heart:

tumblr_mu72bgkpNr1su90qpo1_400.gif

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Rita went to Irma and it seems that she complained about the music, for Irma turned it off ...

don't they have library in barcelona or she can go living room or balcony , or laundry room she hides hours and hours in laundry room whenever she wants why not study there