Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

56 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Guys sell are down 51%. The new owner brought back Irma and Ilona to try to get the sell up. Anna My show up. These 3 girls made RLC a lot of money especially Ilona and Ilona my be there a long time like Nora.Ilona is the instigator she the one that got thing going like the boob grabbing and the nudity and all other thing. Let hope Ilona still has that fire in her We just have to wait and see

I get and appreciate what the new owners are trying to do.  But I don't remember Ilona being all that open.  Sure she did the naked thing, and she is a very good looking girl, when she wasn't glued to her laptop 23 hrs a day. Lets not turn this into the Rita thing all over again by getting ahead of ourselves.  Other than her looks, Rita has been nothing more than a fancy flower pot.  I hope Ilona left her laptop at home and is more participatory this time.

• Upvote 1

How..just how..its iona i am seing in barça home..this house now will have two great rlc girls..and two boring ones..if with Irma arrived the other two were put to shame..now..its gona be the way it never should stop being..no hidding all the time..no back to cam showers..just plain fun..and almost sure some Nice massages are on the way..not big fan of iona..but she is fun when she wants..only could be better if was Anna..but this is Nice also..bye bye Vika and Rita..welcome iona and irma.

• Upvote 1

Bien sympa le retour de toutes les filles, mais bon a part Irma qui vient pour faire le show, ce n'étaient pas les filles les plus intéressantes de l'histoire de RLC et donc nous repartons pour 2 mois.

Je préfère me faire chier avec des nouvelles à choisir ^^

Just now, news49 said:

Very nice return of all the girls, but has good hand Irma comes to the show, it was not the most attractive girls in the history of RLC and therefore we leave for two months.

I prefer to piss me off with choosing new ^^

I know for sure -- with Ilona it wont be dull lol. "She's a trip"

I think Ilona will simply fall back into being an extension of her phone and lap top. She will definitely shut down Irma's openness. Irma is unlikely to want to oil up and meditate whilst sharing a room with Ilona. Ilona will continue to be rude and not accept a closed door is a request for privacy. She will burst through doors without knocking, scream and shout and try to dominate every conversation. She is great eye candy but beyond that I would expect nothing. For sure Irma will try to recruit Ilona for massages. Irma certainly loves giving massages to anyone who will let her.

Ilona could become a major fun blocker or MIGHT bring much needed fun to the house of fun with no fun!!!

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, news49 said:

Bien sympa le retour de toutes les filles, mais bon a part Irma qui vient pour faire le show, ce n'étaient pas les filles les plus intéressantes de l'histoire de RLC et donc nous repartons pour 2 mois.

Je préfère me faire chier avec des nouvelles à choisir ^^

c'est clair,ilona fait parti des plus gamines que j'ai vu dans cet appart même si elle a un joli corps mais çà ne fait pas tout,

je sens que je vais être lassé au bout de 3 jours,on a pas fini de bouffer du laptop avec ilona,je l'ai dit dans un précedent post mais va falloir s'attendre à que des come-back pour cet appart dans le futur,à croire que plus aucunes nouvelles filles veuillent venir ici,je suis pressé que mon abonnement se finisse,y-a plus aucun appart qui m'attire vraiment

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I get and appreciate what the new owners are trying to do.  But I don't remember Ilona being all that open.  Sure she did the naked thing, and she is a very good looking girl, when she wasn't glued to her laptop 23 hrs a day. Lets not turn this into the Rita thing all over again by getting ahead of ourselves.  Other than her looks, Rita has been nothing more than a fancy flower pot.  I hope Ilona left her laptop at home and is more participatory this time.

Well they already doing better then previous owners..they brought Vika and Rita..and lots just didnt watch the same way this apartment..for exemple Myself..this was my fav house and with both girls in it i just almost didnt watch..just no fun or entertaining to see..now at least there will be lots of laughts..some sexy times..just fun in the house..hope rlc sees What residents are good for businesse and the ones that arent..