Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, corboblanc said:

n'importe quoi!!! nora n'est pas enceinte!!! par contre, elle est effectivement amie avec 95% des filles qui entre dans cet appartement!!! nora est la reine mère et l'impératrice de rlc à Barcelone, toutes les autres filles ne sont que des petites filles qui profitent et obéissent à la matrice!!!! si l'une d'elle se révolte, la matrice la dévore!!!!

whatever!!! nora is not pregnant !!! by against, it is actually friends with 95% of girls entering this apartment !!! nora is the Queen Mother and Empress of rlc in Barcelona, all the other girls are just girls who enjoy and obey the die !!!! if one of them rebels, the matrix devours !!!!

tumblr_lqmd84DP741qglnd4o1_500.gif

• Upvote 1

il y a 11 minutes, Dreamer24 a dit :

Ou allons nous?? Merde je dois aller en 15 min. malheureusement.

rêveur est un rêveur, mais ne deviens pas un "fantasme"!!! les filles hurlent de rire avec leur musique érotique!!! elles se plient de rire comme je le ferais à leur place!!! penser que certains ici espère qu'elles se bouffent la chatte, est trop comique!!!! vous vivez certainement isolé du monde en action?!!!

Dreamer is a dreamer, but do not become a "fantasy" !!! girls screaming with laughter with their erotic music !!! they fold laughing as I would do in their place !!! think that some here hope they muff diving is too funny !!!! you certainly live isolated from the world in action? !!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, corboblanc said:

Dreamer is a dreamer, but do not become a "fantasy" !!! girls screaming with laughter with their erotic music !!! they fold laughing as I would do in their place !!! think that some here hope they muff diving is too funny !!!! you certainly live isolated from the world in action? !!!

Im loving it -- it's erotic AS HELL!!

2 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

rêveur est un rêveur, mais ne deviens pas un "fantasme"!!! les filles hurlent de rire avec leur musique érotique!!! elles se plient de rire comme je le ferais à leur place!!! penser que certains ici espère qu'elles se bouffent la chatte, est trop comique!!!! vous vivez certainement isolé du monde en action?!!!

tumblr_lzajnenWsg1rpt9hpo1_1280.jpg

• Upvote 1

It's all flooding back to me now. It's starts with frustration followed by a slow building rage as Ilona click click clicks away ignoring everything and everyone around her. Whether they're asking how her days was or giving a mind altering sensual massage. :huh::dodgy::confused::cry:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

It's all flooding back to me now. It's starts with frustration followed by a slow building rage as Ilona click click clicks away ignoring everything and everyone around her. Whether they're asking how her days was or giving a mind altering sensual massage. :huh::dodgy::confused::cry:

I knew that she couldn't pretend to have changed as a person for too long,,,she has a very serious addiction to technology,,and like I said yesterday,,,just wait and see what she does when she has her own room,,,and now you see her giving Irma BLUE LABIA:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2