Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

Seen lots of coments about that..its not 100% certain but think Rita its ending her contract,there is the talk for some time dat Vika and Rita would leave at the end of june.And from What i read in recent coments seems Rita already Packed a few things,not much but some things..so think next days a new girl will come or its talked Anna could come(but nothing is near certain about this).

When Rita first came to the Apartment it was stated on one of the threads that she was staying for Two Months.  If that's the case she will either be gone Tuesday or Wednesday.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, StnCld316 said:

When Rita first came to the Apartment it was stated on one of the threads that she was staying for Two Months.  If that's the case she will either be gone Tuesday or Wednesday.

Indeed thats were talked a lot in the forum,think were the time for her ending her studies or something.Gess its an matter of wait some days and we will find Out.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, albacore said:

Not to change the subject to the girls apartment .... but people asking for Anna back (and I did like her) already saw probably as much as we will with the three of them there.  I would not expect more than the did before.  Not that was pretty good - but I would like to see what can happen if new blood comes in.  Irma definitely has the potential to spark something with new girls.    Unfortunately Ilona, who has I think, a great body, prefers to work on recruiting her girls in various cities than to interact much. 

I agree with most of what you have to say here and I'd agree new blood would be exciting. However, I disagree that we have seen all that Irma and Anna have to offer. That legendary night came right at the end of Anna's stay and seemed to be a major breakthrough in the comfort level between Irma and Anna. Unfortunately another opportunity never came.

I'm not one of the members here that believes sex between the girls is the be all and end all. It would be thrilling but what the Irma and Anna combo offers is genuine arousal on both sides and who knows where that can lead with the icebreaker under their belt the last time around. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Rita was in Barcelona before she came to the apartment.  I saw where recently she indicated that she was already in the country 3 months.  So maybe she is not constrained by the same visa issues??  

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

I agree with most of what you have to say here and I'd agree new blood would be exciting. However, I disagree that we have seen all that Irma and Anna have to offer. That legendary night came right at the end of Anna's stay and seemed to be a major breakthrough in the comfort level between Irma and Anna. Unfortunately another opportunity never came.

I'm not one of the members here that believes sex between the girls is the be all and end all. It would be thrilling but what the Irma and Anna combo offers is genuine arousal on both sides and who knows where that can lead with the icebreaker under their belt the last time around. 

I hear you, but I could very easily be persuaded that it was no coincidence that the so called "breakthrough" near the end of her tour was planned for our (and the increased subscriptions) benefit.  They were friends before - so this was not in my opinion a new thing for them.  More a new thing for us to see.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see more happen.  But so far it is always "close but then it doesn't happen".  So for now I feel justified in being skeptical.   

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, albacore said:

Rita was in Barcelona before she came to the apartment.  I saw where recently she indicated that she was already in the country 3 months.  So maybe she is not constrained by the same visa issues??  

An question..do you know,or anyone else know,if its possible an girl stay in barça apartment for more than three months?Did that ever happen?Im in rlc for about a year and the max i seen they stay were three months.

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

An question..do you know,or anyone else know,if its possible an girl stay in barça apartment for more than three months?Did that ever happen?Im in rlc for about a year and the max i seen they stay were three months.

Nora was the only one to stay longer than 3 months.  I am not saying Rita will stay 3 months in the apartment. But the fact that she was in Barcelona for a while before coming to the apartment means that she is at or will be past the 3 months in Spain visa issue.  Just wondering if she has options on that.  Actually she wasn't in Russia all that much after her last tour ended.  She was in the middle east and in the UK several times and then various parts of Russia.  And that was after being in Spain before and other parts of the world.   This girl can travel!

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, albacore said:

I hear you, but I could very easily be persuaded that it was no coincidence that the so called "breakthrough" near the end of her tour was planned for our (and the increased subscriptions) benefit.  They were friends before - so this was not in my opinion a new thing for them.  More a new thing for us to see.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see more happen.  But so far it is always "close but then it doesn't happen".  So for now I feel justified in being skeptical.   

Certainly, not much happens around here that isn't planned to some degree and the messages are most definitely part of this crews "branding". That said I believe I saw things that night that appeared truly genuine.

It's not hard to spot when one or both people interacting are not engaged in any given situation. Things feel forced or impersonal and that generally impacts the body language of both participants. Case and point would be tonight with Irma and Ilona.

The body language from both Irma and particularly Anna that night was electric. Anna's hips wildly swaying and thrusting, biting down on her lip hard as Irma turned away as if trying to restrain herself etc. that seemed, to me at least, outside the script. 

To me that is the real voyeurism around here, trying to spot the genuine moments from all the filler. And hey, if they've been down that road before outside the apartment all the better. Lets see if they can hold back on the next wine fueled night. :biggrin:

3 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Wtf,,,,,by the time I got up to grab my box of tissues,,,Ilona once again chickened out and put a thong back on:cry::cry:

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

It just goes to show.  Nothing will ever happen between them inside the apartment.

• Upvote 1