Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

22 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Here's some top secret information: Leora and Maya love fluffy-tailed woodland creatures. I know this as a fact. I'm not sure about Polya yet; I don't think Leora will let me out of the closet, and I'm too shy to appear on an RLC camera. Plus, I don't want to go outside because Area 51 is really really hot this time of year! I have impressive evidence to prove everything I say.

welcome to CC and RLC.jpg  0   36.8 kB

Forgot the smoke. ::)

I don't often drink alcohol, but when I do, it's only cheap wine before its time.

In other words, cheap stuff.

But it's enough for me to never take anything on CC too seriously. Very important.

(I only buy the expensive stuff when Nora's coming over to my nest for a visit.)

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

Thanks Beaver. They have a mind -- not based on money.---  The idea of them only doing things based on money is totally ridiculous. --That's what upsets me. ----- If that concept was true the girls would arrange their sleep, lifestye around money. ---- Thats assinine. --- Sleep nice Irma -- sleep 12 hours if youd like. Your money isnt based on you getting naked or playing with yourself.

Well the fact most of the times before sex they most always grab the phone and text something...must be me dreaming...

Well the new couple stesha and Marco are being an good surprise..very diference from the rest of the residents..and today they had an cool party,and they just arrive in rlc.sorry the offtopic.

• Upvote 1

Well Irma still sleeps as the morning awakes. -- I jus wonder how Rita is --- she was at least for awhile the Princess of this apartment. -- Since Rita is gone i guess i will focus on Irma.  Right now she is the best in this apartment TO ME. She misses Rita.

21 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Well Irma still sleeps as the morning awakes. -- I jus wonder how Rita is --- she was at least for awhile the Princess of this apartment. -- Since Rita is gone i guess i will focus on Irma.  Right now she is the best in this apartment TO ME. She misses Rita.

Rita's likely still in the air. When you have to fly over 3,900 Miles to get home it takes awhile. Most likely a 14 hour flight so she'll likely be jet lagged by the time she gets home.

8 hours ago, Bonnie said:

Ok guy. There was a change in the all girls apt today. Now all the girls equal. That means there no more bonuses or viewer fee. All the girls now get pay one lump sum and it the same same pay for ever girl. Now if a girls won't to show nudity that up to her. She get no extra money for doing it. Also what RLC won't to do in the future is to get rid of all the apt and find tenant with there on apt and RLC just pay them to put camera in there home

It was already like this before remember girls like nikky and nika.

7 hours ago, Bonnie said:

Ok guy. There was a change in the all girls apt today. Now all the girls equal. That means there no more bonuses or viewer fee. All the girls now get pay one lump sum and it the same same pay for ever girl. Now if a girls won't to show nudity that up to her. She get no extra money for doing it. Also what RLC won't to do in the future is to get rid of all the apt and find tenant with there on apt and RLC just pay them to put camera in there home

Why are you postion all this nonsense. ... There is no reason to announce this kind of RLC internal decisions to the public. ... So. When you post something, it will be most likely just a hoax.

BTW, If they pay a girl like Elisa the same as a girl like Rita (hiding all the time) they would be no motivation to overcome the shyness. ... All girls would just hide all the time. ... It would not even make any sense to keep this apartment going.

• Upvote 1