Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, Benfold said:

Oh Irma. what's making you sad? :( Now you're making me sad and I'd rather you were making me horny

Ben something bad is obviosly wrong. Shes been that way for at least 3 hours or so.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Spoon said:

Crying makes me sad too.
I don't recall seeing anyone cry in this apartment before, but I'm sure it must have happened.

Irma did last week after the tragedy in Istanbul.

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Irma did last week after the tragedy in Istanbul.

I wondered if it was related in some way - eg somebody she knew was involved, and has now died. But that's very speculative and I have no reason to say it except that she was distressed when it happened.

Just now, Robbo56 said:

I wondered if it was related in some way - eg somebody she knew was involved, and has now died. But that's very speculative and I have no reason to say it except that she was distressed when it happened.

I have no clue either, but i know that affected her badly. --- She's a very sexy gorgeous girl, but she has a big heart for people.

Oh mannn! She's such a happy spirit that this is so out of character, it must be something really bad, hope it doesn't affect her for the rest of her stay, I'd like to see her back to her bubbly best soon!

Did anyone see what triggered this? Did she take a call or check her phone or anything like that

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Oh mannn! She's such a happy spirit that this is so out of character, it must be something really bad, hope it doesn't affect her for the rest of her stay, I'd like to see her back to her bubbly best soon!

Did anyone see what triggered this? Did she take a call or check her phone or anything like that

She got a text and after that she laid down in bed and slept awhile --- and then cried for awhile -- now more. -- Dont think it was related to anything at RLC but ya never know.

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Hun fikk en tekst, og etter at hun la ned i sengen og sov en stund --- og da gråt for en stund - nå mer.

looked almost like she got a lighter epileptic seizure or similar. She also had funktighet in bed under the pelvis when she stood up