Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

14 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

AND JUST AS PREDICTED THEY HAVE STARTED BACK UP WITH THE BULLSHIT AGAIN ::)::)

They are having a discussion, or argument if you like, but it's fairly civil so far. You're the one wielding a pitchfork and trying to get people upset and angry, by your admission in the chat. That's a textbook troll. Sorry Mike, but this time you're the one who is out of line.

• Upvote 8

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry if you don't like Vika and maybe you don't understand the written word like I, but you have to admit she has been pounded on by damn near everyone on this forum yet she still stands tall!  My hat goes off to her!   The comments on this forum take a delicate reading to understand what is going on!   Obviously one in which you haven't mastered yet!  You know you and I don't see eye to eye but I do agree with allot of what you have to say but this time I'm going to have to disagree!

I like Vika when she bends over to dry the bathroom floor harley if that counts lmaoo!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry if you don't like Vika and maybe you don't understand the written word like I, but you have to admit she has been pounded on by damn near everyone on this forum yet she still stands tall!  My hat goes off to her!   The comments on this forum take a delicate reading to understand what is going on!   Obviously one in which you haven't mastered yet!  You know you and I don't see eye to eye but I do agree with allot of what you have to say but this time I'm going to have to disagree!

Well .... your delicate reading ability must not be working as I never said I did not like Vika.  I just said that she is average as they come.  I don't dislike her but she is nothing great either.  I do like Elisa better.  And I liked Kamila and Kristy better when they sere there.  I liked Irma and Ilona and Anna all better.  There were some in my opinion that were worse than her.  So she is average as far as I am concerned.  Some may be in love with her and that is fine.  

Actually we see eye to eye more often than you think - I just don't comment about all the time.  Your points are often good - it's your complaints that get me going .....

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

EXCELENTE coment!And you didnt had the need to put it in big red words!Think your coment express an big percentage of the rcl and cc users.Some thing rlc does not need sex,nudity,sexy moments..Myself i like rlc because its diferent from my day to day life,routines.Of course in my house(normaly hehe)there is no sexy massages between girls etc,but thats one of the things i like about rlc..the little things..games..routine tastes turned hot.and yes the nudity and sex,i like to see the rlc girls naked and having sex..What an strange human i am!!

ze81 you are not strange human at all that's the beauty of human , the person doesn't like dose things they hiding in closet, or they are being smart ass   

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, albacore said:

Well .... your delicate reading ability must not be working as I never said I did not like Vika.  I just said that she is average as they come.  I don't dislike her but she is nothing great either.  I do like Elisa better.  And I liked Kamila and Kristy better when they sere there.  I liked Irma and Ilona and Anna all better.  There were some in my opinion that were worse than her.  So she is average as far as I am concerned.  Some may be in love with her and that is fine.  

Actually we see eye to eye more often than you think - I just don't comment about all the time.  Your points are often good - it's your complaints that get me going .....

I also said nothing about you never liking Vika lol.   Yes she is a average but she went along with the whole RLC concept in the beginning!   After Grizzly Adams arrived and she saw how hateful everybody could be, she said FU@K it.......I'm not wasting my time on these desperate mother@kers!!   It's all RLC's fault,  RLC is the laziest group of people I've ever seen when it comes to taking care of business!   The reasons the maintenance outages take so long in Barca is because RLC is lazy and don't give a FU@K!   Why does anyone need to be in love with any of these girls?   If any of you are truly "in love" then you really do need some help!   Alba.....the people that know me on this forum, know that I'm pissed at RLC for banning me without warning and then stealing my money!   I'm not saying I didn't do anything wrong, but the way they handled it was pure BULLSHIT!!  I'm pissed at them for being so freaking lazy and waiting until the last minute to take care of business.    However, I'm much better these days than I have been in a long long time!!!

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Nick said:

ze81 you are not strange human at all that's the beauty of human , the person doesn't like dose things they hiding in closet, or they are being smart ass   

Hehe,Thanks Nick,Glad to know im just an human,an man with my own tastes and likings.Also Glad to see that here in cc  theres are lot of persons like this.Cheers.

• Upvote 1

as far as vika being mad about what was said about her bf i do not give a fuck.as far as im concerned she can join him at any time.her refusing to show anything does not bother me in the least as a matter of fact i would rather not look at her anyway and rita too.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Noldus said:

0725: Rita has been running for a while. Keeps on getting ready for school.

That's nice way to go school I hope she won't forget to put the top on :-)